Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: Back on US soil

Boolit Master

Back on US soil

GOD BLESS AMERICA. So good to be home back on US soil.
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" Looking for an RCBS Ammomaster and H&R shotgun barrels regardless of condition

Boolit Master
    Welcome home! Where ya been?
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master
    Town in the state of Para ,Country of Brasil. The town was cut out of Amazon jungle 30 years ago to support the Iron Ore mine. It is how you would imagine but worse.
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" Looking for an RCBS Ammomaster and H&R shotgun barrels regardless of condition

Boolit Master
    Glad you're home. Nothing like leaving for a while to make us appreciate being back. Or at least that is always the effect it has on me.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Boolit Master
    Truer words have never been said. Anyone who thinks it so terrible here,has not spent time abroad.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    There are many places in Europe where villages still speak a language all their own and I have been told still do not have plumbing and possibly not even electricity.

Yes I visited some of them but that was 40-60 years ago but some of those places were so remote I doubt they have changed much.

Those folks that just sit here and watch TV or only visit major big cities around the world have no idea how well off even the poorest of the poor here in America really are.

Welcome back sir.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

In Remembrance
    My kids were raised modest, probably borderline child abuse by some folks standards. If they wanted something besides necessities, they got a job and bought it for the most part.
    My daughter went on a mission trip to Africa the year after she graduated, and came back with a complete different outlook on life, and what was a necessity and a need.

Boolit Grand Master

"Anyone who thinks it so terrible here,has not spent time abroad."

LOL! Yes! I spent a decade picking through the rubble of the soviet union,
    looking for a few nuggets to save and it was a real education. Met some fine
    people, some real first-class SOBs and saw a lot of places that I never would need to
    see again.

I always said that at the arrival terminal from overseas, there needs to be an
    official spot, with a nice carpeted knee pad for you to get down and kiss the
    ground when you get back.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Grand Master

If only we could ship all the folks that free load on everyone to a third world country for a while and see how life really is...../

Welcome back. Glad you made it home safely.

Boolit Master
    14 countries in the last 6 years. Nothing better than coming home. We live in the greatest nation on earth and our standard of living is second to none. Every single person I have had the pleasure to work would give anything to be an American. God Bless America.

Boolit Buddy

Amen to that brother

Boolit Buddy

Welcome back troy

Welcome back - you should post some pictures of your former work place - I find pictures can bring home to people what words cannot.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Welcome back.
    I too travel for my job, and find myself off of American soil. Some folks grumble at the wait time going through customs, me I just sit and relax.
    Last year found me working in Mexico again. I have spent quite a bit of time down there. This last trip I was never more relieved to get my feet on American soil. The situation down there is far far worse than most could imagine.
    Again, welcome home!

Boolit Master

Welcome home Troy, I have been gone before and know how it feels to be home.