Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: lost my daughter March 3, 2008

Boolit Master

lost my daughter March 3, 2008

I am slow in letting you guys know of my lousy week last week but my mind is still only semi functioning.
    Last monday night I found my 13 year old daughter who has been really failing health wise for a long time dead in her bed.
    So we did all the funeral stuff and in NM a death in a home is a crime scene so we did that also.
    She is much better off now that all the pain and suffering is over and we know she is in a better place and we will miss her dearly but life must go on and we are trying to pick up the pieces and move on just isn't easy yet and is more painful in some respects then we expected as we have known for a long time that she was getting sick of life and would end it if she had a chance and she found her chance last monday night.

A Father Should Never have to Bury a Child.

I burried my oldest boy June 11th 1999 and it still hurts.

May God take you in his hand and give you Peace.

She there making sure there is a place reserved for you.

TwoTrees and RedFoxy

I am sorry to hear that.
    May God be with you and your family thru this

Boolit Bub
    Very sorry to hear about your loss, I can only imagine what you are feeling.
    I guess things happen for reasons unknown to us.
    May god give you peace.

In Remebrance

As a father I really don't know what comfort words can provide. Cherish the good memories and hold her in your heart, try to be there for the rest of your family, know that if you need to vent or anything we're here for you. Feel free to PM me if you need to. Sometimes "talking" helps. Know that you and yours will be in my most sincere thought and prayers. Bret

You have my deepest sympathy. Losing a child has got to be one of the hardest things that it's possible to do. It WILL get better with time.
    Rick

Boolit Grand Master
    The loss of a child must be the hardest thing to bear. May God grant you and your family some peace. I lost my dearest friend 7 Mar, a year ago, and it's still hard. Bless you.

Moderator Emeritus

We are with you. I can't imagine anything worse, and our son has been gone for 6 months at a time without anyone knowing where. He is better at it now but teen years are tough. Do not beat your selves up wondering what else you could have done. Love her still, miss her terribly and keep on with your life. My heart goes out to all those who have lost kids. Gianni
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Moderator Emeritus

I can only hope to never know the pain you feel now. May God be with you and yours and know that my family's prayers are with you.
    Last edited by wiljen; 03-11-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Banned
    Words cannot describe my deepest sympathy for you. My daughter is eight years old and is the best thing in my life, I could not imagine or bear losing her.

I believe it will get better, but you will never truly "get over" the loss of a child.

God be with you.

SSB

Boolit Grand Master

God be with you and yours....my deepest sympathy. I have 5 daughters and can not even imagine what you are going through. Peace be with you.

Larry Gibson

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    My deepest sympathy.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Bub
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You have our deepest sympathy, You are in our prayers. May God hold you near and comfort you.

God bless your family

Boolit Master
    Friend, you dont know me nor I you but being a father that loves his children I too feel your pain. No other pain is worse than heart ach.
    I awften think about how I would handle it if I were to loose one. The truth is I couldnt, not by myself. The good news is I wouldnt have to try. Jesus would be there to help me, and he is there to help you too. In our weekness he is made strong.
    There was a time in my life that I wouldnt have cared about your loss or anyone elses either. The only love in my life and the only one I cared about was me. I had no use for anyone accept as tools to get where and what I wanted.
    Then I became a father and suddenly there was something I felt was worth more than me. Someone I would without hesitation give my life to protect.
    Someone told me that God gives us children so we can know how much he love us. After thinking on that for awhile I thought WOW someone loves me that much and I never knew it. I always thought I was a horrid unlovable wretch and in spite of all the evil I had done he still loves me that much.
    Now that I have given my life to him he has allowed me to be filled with the holy spirate.
    That spirate has changed me from what I once was to a person that can love others.
    Now I can honestly say I love you brother and because I do I share your pain. I cant take it away from you but I can tell you what I know I would do if it were me. I would run to Jesus. I would wrap myself in his loveing arms and find the comfort that only he can give. I dont know what else to say accept that is what I would do, and that I am crying with you.
    God bless you and yours!
    BIC/Daniel

Boolit Master
    We lost the eldest granddaughter a few years ago along with her unborn child. Tuck away the best memories forever. It's tough, but God does not place so great a burden on the soul that can't be carried. Sometimes it feels like it, but keep the faith, brother. Rest easy that she is now cradled in the arms of comfort.

Boolit Buddy
    I'am with you' Praise the lord ' and my familily's prayer's will be with you

My thoughts are with you. I can't begin to imagine the heart break you are experiencing right now.
    Thermal underwear style guru.
    "Exclusive international distributor of Jeff Brown Hunt Club clothing."
    Supplier to the rich(?) and infamous.

Cheers from New Zealand

Jeff.

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you!

thoughts and prayers with you who have lost

Boolit Master

shdwlkr

I too am sorry about your loss.
    Michael

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast