RotoMetals2Load DataWidenersReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: Carlisle Gun Show this weekend..

Boolit Master

Carlisle Gun Show this weekend..

Just a heads up for those close enough to attend that the Carlisle (Pa.) gun show is this weekend. This is one of those "box of chocklate" events...you just never know what you'll find. The last time I found powder readily available from $20/$28 a pound and primers were running $30. Not a great deal but at least they had them. Saw a couple Martini's and Bonnies Guns had a couple Cadets there. One treat was a young feller that had 3 tables filled to overflowing with holsters. Probably 50% of them were Bianchi and DeSantis and prices were $10/$25. Some still in the packages. Go figger? At the show prior to that one they had literally mountains of brass (.45acp @ $30 per 4000) and bullets out the wazoo. So ya just never know. Hope to be there on Saturday. Audie...the Oldfart..

Boolit Master
    I'll be there if I don't have to work..may even if I do... since I work near Carlisle... was at last show and was surprised by powder and primers also...

TheMoose
    Perhaps my learning skills have diminished in my senior years.. 50 years ago I could read something once and then "have it"... Now I read it about three times, do it a couple of times and then... "have it" only about half the time.

I've never been. One of these days...

Boolit Buddy

I used to go to the Carlisle gun shows all the time. I got most of my best revolvers there. They always had great stuff.