Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Wideners
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCBS 2015 dates confirmed!

Newtire and all,

I’m sure looking forward to our NCBS get-together! To those of us that arrive in Winnie on or before, approx. 1pm on Fri. We have always met at The Griddle for lunch about 1pm, so, let’s do the same this year. For those, arriving a little later, ammohead told me that our, Friday night’s Rools Kommittee Meeting and Dinner, will be once again, at the Chihuahua’s Restaurant, located kinda under the I-80, freeway. Go north off of the main Blvd. just a couple blocks on Hwy 95, towards Boise, it will be on the right. What time? I forgot to ask, probably; 6:30 - 7pm-ish, ammohead help? (Everyone that attends this meeting is a Rools Kommittee Member)

When those of us that are at the Griddle, get done with lunch, we all generally traverse to Brown’s Hardware, where we load Tables and Chairs, donated to us for our event by Brown’s! Hopefully, we have a pickup truck or two, we can load them in! Also, hopefully, 7s&8s and Fast Asleep, Tom and Tim, who are locals, will be with us at lunch, as they know where to get the cardboard we need to mount our targets on? I know it was a large Furniture Store.

Can’t wait for the Tremendous FUN, to be had by ALL!

PS. Newtire, a day or two before Fri. I'll try to come up with a count and call the Griddle. Right now my guess is, about 12-14 will be at the Griddle. It would probably help if those that know they will be at the Griddle, mention it in a note here? ammohead told me he would not be arriving until Friday evening.
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 05-25-2015 at 10:49 AM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbmtmac View Post
    Newtire and all,

I’m sure looking forward to our NCBS get-together! To those of us that arrive in Winnie on or before, approx. 1pm on Fri. We have always met at The Griddle for lunch about 1pm, so, let’s do the same this year. For those, arriving a little later, ammohead told me that our, Friday night’s Rools Kommittee Meeting and Dinner, will be once again, at the Chihuahua’s Restaurant, located kinda under the I-80, freeway. Go north off of the main Blvd. just a couple blocks on Hwy 95, towards Boise, it will be on the right. What time? I forgot to ask, probably; 6:30 - 7pm-ish, ammohead help? (Everyone that attends this meeting is a Rools Kommittee Member)

When those of us that are at the Griddle, get done with lunch, we all generally traverse to Brown’s Hardware, where we load Tables and Chairs, donated to us for our event by Brown’s! Hopefully, we have a pickup truck or two, we can load them in! Also, hopefully, 7s&8s and Fast Asleep, Tom and Tim, who are locals, will be with us at lunch, as they know where to get the cardboard we need to mount our targets on? I know it was a large Furniture Store.

Can’t wait for the Tremendous FUN, to be had by ALL!

PS. Newtire, a day or two before Fri. I'll try to come up with a count and call the Griddle. Right now my guess is, about 12-14 will be at the Griddle. It would probably help if those that know they will be at the Griddle, mention it in a note here? ammohead told me he would not be arriving until Friday evening.
    I'll be at the griddle but due to my back surgery, won't be any help with lifting anything.

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Newtire: There will be a foreman,supervisor,or manager trainee positions open, so don't spend any more time fidgeting about lack of opportunities. I'll still be using a cane at least part time, so expect to be a one handed lifter hopalong. That will not dilute my ability to enjoy being among friends... Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by onceabull View Post
    Newtire: There will be a foreman,supervisor,or manager trainee positions open, so don't spend any more time fidgeting about lack of opportunities. I'll still be using a cane at least part time, so expect to be a one handed lifter hopalong. That will not dilute my ability to enjoy being among friends... Onceabull
    Thanks Bill, that reminds me to bring my can of B.S. repellent! Sounds like last year when you promoted me to Colonel of the Urinal...

Obssd1958 will be coming too. Came over yesterday to do some "reshoeing" on our trusty steed and weapons Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150527_165906829_HDR.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	140667hauler.
    Last edited by Newtire; 05-28-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Boolit Master
    We'll be there Thursday PM
    Rockshooter and Claudia

Boolit Buddy
    I'll see you all at the Griddle--will have truck and trailer to gather up the needed stuff.

Great news form Fast Asleep, Thanks, Mac
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Vendor Sponsor
    I sent a request to many of our vendor sponsors for prize donations. Anyone that did not get a request and would like to donate a prize of any value big or small please send me a PM and we will get you onboard. Likewise to anyone planning to attend. You too are welcome to bring any prize you would like to pass on to a skilled winner of one of our events. We will do our level best to assign prizes to events at the Rools Committee meeting Friday night at Chihauha's.

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Newtire: That carshoer of yours.appears on close exam of the photo,to expect the car to fight back....Unless that device on his hip is merely the 3x Large verion of the oneallpurposetool-----Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_G View Post
    Looks like I am not going to be able to make it this year.
    Damn work...
    We are sure gonna miss you Matt. I am figuring on bringing some 41 stuff I wanted to share with you. JW

Quote Originally Posted by Newtire View Post
    Just made reservations at the Model-T..!
    Glad to see you're gonna make it Calvin!!! Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else soon. JW

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    I'm not certain at this point ,for head counting ,if I will have the grands in tow .it depends on the other grandmothers ,wishy and washy. Count me for 4 And we'll amend .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    See you all at the Griddle and I might spend a little time at the Winnemucca Inn Thursday evening about 7-7:30 to see if anyone is around. The Golden 30-30 award for the practical rifle shoot is done so will be with me again along with the gong target. There has been so much rain in N. Nevada in the last couple weeks that I won't be camping at my favorite spot a few days early since the camp is probably flooded by the creek. I will just be coming straight down.

Vendor Sponsor
    John,

I picked up a nifty blackhawk in 41 mag a couple of years back and have not done any loading for it. I will bring it if'n you have some ammo for it. It is a 5"? bbl and I don't think there has been a box of shells through it yet.

Bruce

Vendor Sponsor
    Harter,

Should I pick up a brisket for the bbq on Saturday (or is it Sun?). I was looking at some at Wallyworld the other day.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Sounds good to me. I think we have kinda settled on Sunday ,it gives us a chance to set down with everyone even those that have to make tracks.

You don't need dies for that 41 do you ? I just happen to have a set of steel as new RCBS.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Bruce, bring the 41, I will share what ammo I have. Harter, I thought Sunday too for the potluck. Lagene and I will bring some moose meat loaf. Of course, this will be cooked fresh on sight with dutch ovens. My job first thing in the morning is to herd the moose thru the grinder. Should be fairly simple now, I got the ol' girl corral'd anyway. JW

Vendor Sponsor
    Nope I have dies. I just haven't gotten around to using them. Thanks anyway. I bought a 6.5 mould in 125gr from NOE. I will bring a handfull. This is the Von Gruff design for the Grendel.
    Shows promise in my 6.5x55 Turk. (a bit of a hybrid rifle)

Boolit Master
    in case anyone needs 500 Linebaugh cases, I'll bring a bunch of them, along with some other calibers
    Loren

Vendor Sponsor
    Quill,

I have not heard of any creeks jumping their banks. There is no snowpack anywhere and the rains soaked up fast. I seriously doubt there would be any problems camping up Indian Creek. Are you going to camp near Winnemucca? I am not familiar with the spot you were talking about and am thinking along those lines myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast