Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Problem .44 bullet molds

In Remembrance

Problem .44 bullet molds

SAGES OUTDOORS, has checks to fit the undersized shanks on the various Lee made Ranch Dog molds. RD rejected the molds but Lee sold them them anyway. We have .440, .442 and .444 checks in 44 caliber. Sized correctly they are guaranteed not come off in rabbits or elephants! Send us a private PM and we will send you some samples. No strings! James

Boolit Master

Proactive in getting ahead of a problem; good on ya. If I was in need I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you. You seem to be on top of things in the cast boolit world and already have a solution to make something work as it should.

In Remembrance
    Thanks for the attaboys. Charlie the Frechex designer has graciously modified his Frechex iii dies to make tools that would allow people who bought these molds to reload and shoot there investment. For over three years we have been providing these oversize and sometimes under size checks for our customers. Just wanted Cast Boolits to know they are out there and get them molds out and use them! James

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Proactive in getting ahead of a problem; good on ya. If I was in need I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you. You seem to be on top of things in the cast boolit world and already have a solution to make something work as it should.

Boolit Master
    You mean that lee sold something that wasn't right? I'm shocked!! Speechless!!