Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers requested

Boolit Master

Prayers requested

My youngest son had surgery yesterday to check his lymph nodes as a pet scan showed them to be the size of limes, normal nodes are pea sized. Surgeon says he is 99% sure he has lymphoma. We will not know for certain until up to ten days when pathology has their tests completed. He has been losing weight and had pain in his groin and abdomen for some time now.
    This is not my biological son but I have had him since he was barely five years old and I am the only dad he ever has known and vise versa. This sucks and I am still processing this.. He and his mother are entoute from the hospital to home now and he does not know what is going on yet due to the pain killers such as OxyContin and dillaudid. We still have to tell him.
    I used to be a very religious man until ten years ago when I lost my only brother to suicide, since then I have questioned my faith in Christ. The bible says the prayers of a righteous man prevailuth much. I am asking for prayers please. My son is 21 years young and is a wonderful young man, he lives right, does not drink, ***** around or do any drugs and lives a humble life. He has had many health issues for his short life.
    I am not a drinker as a habit or casualy but tonight as I type this I am hitting the crown pretty hard and am heart broken. Thank you my other family.
    Lab

Prayers sent for your son to be healed, and for you and your families peace..Put it all in Christ's hands, he can heal anything..... In Jesus' name...
    Bo
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Moderator Emeritus

May God watch over your son and heal him physically and emotionally. May God watch over and guide the doctor and surgical team that work on your son. And may God heal you, Lab, and your family at this very pivital time....Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

My sympathies and prayers, brother. I too lost the faith but thanks to a wonderful wife, found it again. Regardless of our feelings of deserving, God already sent Chist to redeem us all. Your prayers meen as much as mine or the pope himself. God be with you all and bring health and comfort to your son.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Perma-Banned

Prayers for you, your son and family.

Just speaking for myself, but in times like these, faith is the only place that I can find comfort...and I pray that you will seek and find it there, also.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers for your son and you and family. Hang in there.

Praying for you, your son and the rest of the family brother. May God give you strength during this trying time and I pray for God's peace to cover your home. My three children are "not my own" either but if anybody tries to use that step word around any of them they've just started a nasty fight. My baby is 30 now and I've been his dad since he was five. I really don't think blood matters. We're a family and I'm sure I would be having the same pains you are if it was my son in this condition. God bless you and yours...Pastor Tom

Boolit Master

My prayer is for a miracle for your son and that your relationship to the Great Physcian be rekindled.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

My prays for yall
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Boolit Master

Prayers in the name of Jesus Christ for the health and wellbeing of your son, and for you and your family. Ken "Hickok"
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Grand Master
    My prayers and thoughts for peace and comfort for you and yours.

Boolit Master

Prayers for your son and may God grant you the peace you need.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers send. Seek god, he's the only one that can heal all.

Boolit Buddy

Lab would you be willing to share your son's name, either in this thread or by pm? I always find it more personal to pray for someone if I know more about them, and knowing their name is especially meaningful in that regard. I want you to know that after typing this I will pray for your son, that he be healed of this and that the experience draws you both closer to Jesus Christ.

Prayers sent for healing for your son and strength and peace for your family.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

prayers.

Lymphoma is emminently curable now. The path is hard, God bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Strength, Faith, Hope, Healing, and Mercy.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers being said for your son.

Boolit Master
    Prayers and best wishes from our house to yours!

Ralph and Gail
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    GREAT NEWS!!!!
    Pathology just called and said he does NOT have cancer!
    They said it was some freak virus, I say it was prayers to Jesus!
    Thank you all very much. Rich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast