MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Group buy on Lee 6 cavity mold- Lyman 452423

Quote Originally Posted by 45 2.1
    My check and the drawing are coming your way.
    I received a PM today that another check is on the way also. With yours that will make the minimum 25 we need.

Boolit Buddy

Talking

Hi Hardcast,
    I sent my check out today.
    Thanks,
    BorderBrewer

Last Call for the 452423 Group Buy !

Gentlemen,
    As you can see by the number of zip codes in the "payments received" thread, we now have 25 molds paid for. I'll wait just a few more days for any stragglers to come in, then I'll send the drawing and the money to Lee Precison. If anyone has payment on the way that has not arrived, please E-MAIL me and let me know. Time is getting short.

Boolit Mold
    I'm in on the group buy, if you'll have me. E-mail has been sent to Hardcast,I'll need a mialing address to send the check to.

Thanks,Ed

Boolit Bub
    Hardcast, I sent you an e-mail so I can get in on the deal. let me know where to send the check. My e-mail is AgCatJHS@msn.com. Thanks Jared

Just a reminder

Hey Hardcast, This is just a confirmation that my check went out in the mail on the day I told you. I'm thinking that you should get it tomorrow or the next day if you haven't received it already.

Thanks again for organizing this.
    “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” – John 3:16

That still amazes me…I don’t care who you are or how much I care about you, I would never let you kill my son. I can’t even begin to understand how much He loves us.

Talking

Fellow Casters:

The order time for this group buy is now closed. On Saturday I deposited your checks & money orders and today (Monday) I sent the drawing and a check for 33 molds to Lee Precision. I will try to get an estimated wait time and post it here with any other updated information.

Unhappy

Just received another check today. I called Lee Precision and they will not accept any more additions to this order. The check is going back to the sender.

Hardcast
    Last edited by Hardcast; 05-26-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Hardcast could we get a list of Zip codes that paid ?
    Should be a 57317 there?

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg
    Hardcast could we get a list of Zip codes that paid ?
    Should be a 57317 there?
    Hardcast won't be around for awhile, he will post the list when he gets back, be patient.

Boolit Man
    ...Excuse me, if you go to the bottom of Group Buy page, to Display Options, and click on the arrow at "from the" and select -last 2 months, Then click on show threads. This will bring up the older pages and you can read the old 452423 payments received thread on the page. Your zip is listed there.

...old goat
    Last edited by old goat; 06-05-2005 at 11:44 PM.

Hey, I am back from vacation. If there are any more questions, fire away. BTW, If I did not post it anywhere, Lee Precision quoted about 4 months from the time the check was received. It was sent on My 9th, so that would put the delivery time around the middle of September, if there are no delays.

The molds have arrived !

See my thread titled "New Mold - Take A Look!"
    Last edited by Hardcast; 06-27-2005 at 11:09 PM.

Shipping update

It took longer than I thought to get all the molds sent out. 15 of them went out yesterday, and the rest of them went out today. Since Monday is a holiday, on Tuesday some of you should be receiving your molds. The rest of them should arrive by the end of the week.

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    Thank you Sir for all your hard work

Bill
    Both ends WHAT a player

Boolit Master

Thanks. I was expecting to wait a lot longer. Promised myself I would clean up the accumulated WW and range scrap before trying out new molds. May have to break that promise.
    John

Boolit Master

Hey!

Woo Hoo!! My mould came in the mail today!

It is just lovley. HC, you did great! Now I just wish I had ordered an extra.

Thanks very much.

CAt

Boolit Bub

Smile 6 Cavity Lee Mould Received

Thank you for your effort, the 45223 arrived today, Have to hand it to the Post Office two days is pretty amazing. It Looks good and will have to give it a try out. Thank you for your time and effort in getting this all together. Good luck.

Thumbs up Group Buy Mold Deliveries

I just went to the USPS website and ran the Delivery Confirmation numbers for the 28 Priority Mail parcels containing 30 molds that I sent out last week. According to the tracking inquiries, all 28 parcels were delivered by July 5th. Unless someone says otherwise, as far as I know, this group buy is a done deal. It was a learning experience for me. And, I probably would not have done it, but I wanted a 452423. I not only wanted one, but I had a burning desire to own one. (Can ya tell? ha ha) Don't know if anyone else has done this, but I opened and inspected every mold before I sent it out just to be sure no one received an obviously defective mold. Time consuming, but worth the piece of mind.

I thank you all for your participation, and special thanks to 45_2_1 for doing the mold drawing.

Hardcast
    Last edited by Hardcast; 07-06-2005 at 09:35 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Yep, got mine in last nights mail. Looks good, and hope to cast a few this weekend. Heck, I owe NVCurmudgeon almost a thousand .45's, so he will prob'ly get most of the first couple batches. Hope these are as good as his H&G wadcutters, they do real well in all three of our 1911's.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast