Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load Data Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Customer Service

Boolit Master

I've never had a problem with LEE products. In fact, I know I've broken parts due to my own fault and have had them replaced for no cost by the company when I called them. I'll suck up the cost of mailing the item to them for replacement. I consider it my own penance for having broken it.

I have no problem wearing my LEE Precision ballcap at my Highpower Rifle Matches.

Bruce

I have nothing but good to say about LEE customer service. One of the best in my experience.

Last year I called Lee to ask about custom making me a 'hand loader' in a discontinued cartridge so I could reload while traveling. I explained to the lady who answered that i wanted a discontinued item and asked what would it take to get it custem made. The next thing i knew I was talking to Mr. Lee and he was very nice to me, he heard me out and quoted me a price that was just barely above the regular price and guarentied delivery to meet my departure time. In fact, I had it with-in a week. The machining, fit and finish was 1st class.

Before that the only contact I had with Lee was a mould that galled under the spru plate. My fault and I was trying to order a replacement. They had me ship them the dammaged mould and within days I got back a new mould, no charge. They even included a check for my shipping costs. Outstanding and why I check with Lee first when I go to buy.

Boolit Master

All I have is Lee components. I started with Lee, and I still like them.
    I have lately been corresponding with Pat. I have a collet die for my .303 British. It doesn't squeeze the neck. I had thought, the die was a little off spec, however I am now inclined to believe the shell holder is too tall. I have to put the base of the cartridge on top of the shell holder to engage the collet.
    We went the usual trouble shooting, did I read the instructions, do I understand how a collet works. Diagnosis from a distance.
    In the end, Pat offered to check the die. I am pretty sure I would have gotten a new one faster than complaining. I had gotten a die for 30-06 and the first case, snapped the pin. I called on the phone, and three days later, they sent me a fresh die set!
    Lee has worked for me. Even the conversations were purely trouble shooting to find if there existed an actual situation. I feel they are a company that stands behind their products.

Boolit Master
    I must smile when I read all this. For years I've read posters tout the customer service of RCBS and Dillion, and I've found them to be good too. Thing they seem to miss is so are the other makers, at least for anything that's reasonable!

I just keep wondering how so many people could even NEED replacement parts for the two big boys gear if it was truly all that great. Other brands do well for me but so does Lee.

Of course there are those who are hazardous to the lives of crow bars!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123