MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
WidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: First CBE mould on the way.

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range

First CBE mould on the way.

Thin competition y'day at e-Bay allowed acq.of a DC .314 nominal 130 gr FN GC.turns out seller was Mr.Allison hisself,- guessing that this design was not the most popular gal in his stable..anyways his e-mail tells me it's left Auz.via air ..may allow brief inspection (for small fee) at NCBS '06... Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by onceabull
    Thin competition y'day at e-Bay allowed acq.of a DC .314 nominal 130 gr FN GC.turns out seller was Mr.Allison hisself,- guessing that this design was not the most popular gal in his stable..anyways his e-mail tells me it's left Auz.via air ..may allow brief inspection (for small fee) at NCBS '06... Onceabull

Way to go, I started to bid on it, but I am saving money hoping for the .41 deal to go through. Let us know how it shoots when you get it together. Worse comes to worse, I will give you your money back for it

Greg
    NRA Life Member
    "Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety." - Ben Franklin, 1776
    Vis Sis Mis!

GregP42: I have a sweetie of a 303 Brit.put together in Gr.Br. on a 5 digit Oberndorf commercial sporter action,and a couple of 1909 argie's that have been calling out for something lighter than my 314284 throws.. AND, maybe this new acq. will be of utility for the DW 32/20 !! thats like a twofer and more..?? Oncebull

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by onceabull
    GregP42: I have a sweetie of a 303 Brit.put together in Gr.Br. on a 5 digit Oberndorf commercial sporter action,and a couple of 1909 argie's that have been calling out for something lighter than my 314284 throws.. AND, maybe this new acq. will be of utility for the DW 32/20 !! thats like a twofer and more..?? Oncebull

Hey Onceabull,

What is the ser. # range on your DW 32-20? mine is 32-20B005xx I am just wondering how many of these things they made.

Greg
    NRA Life Member
    "Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety." - Ben Franklin, 1776
    Vis Sis Mis!

Greg:it says 32-20 B05xx( only 4 digitsafter the "B") . and Monson,Ma. I wonder if they were actually serialized separately from other calibers?? esp. since in a lot of looking /watching I've only seen/heard tell of yours ,mine,and the $1200 three barrel set on GB or AA a while back,, and I've been mostly awake here for a lot of years..Did Meet and counsel with Dan Wesson himself here once about 2 years after the intro.of his revolvers..oldest daughter was employed by our state's largest sporting goods distributors at that time......