MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Inline Fabrication

Thread: How to order

How to order

It is best to contact me via PM or email first to be sure lead time is not too long. I don't like holding someones money for more than a few days. Mike did get other things caught up so he has been able to work on building up some inventory to where right now we can ship within a day or two of receipt of funds. When you send funds please include a separate short note on exactly which accessories etc you want. My memory is pretty good but things can get confused sometimes. I check in here at least a couple times a day and respond to any correspondence as soon as possible, for sure within 24 hours so if you do not hear back form me, better figure something is lost "in the cloud" and try again. a "PM" really is best but here is my email if you prefer, "disguised" as we do for the Group Buys etc. to reduce trolls and spam

chuck buster at hotmail dot com

"The Ultimate Cannelure Tool, Get Your Groove ON!"

Thanx
    Kevin
    Last edited by chuckbuster; 10-05-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Moderator Emeritus

Might your "disguised" email address, as you posted above, be your PayPal address?
    Thanks and BEST!
    georgerkahn

Thanx George, all set via PM
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread

PLEASE NOTE that we are no longer building Original version of the UCT. Since introducing the Wider "Model II" the demand for the narrower one fell off. In order to keep things simple, prices low as possible etc. we have discontinued the Original/Model One. All features of the two versions are the same except the wide tool will do longer bullets. In stead of re-writing everything, making new videos etc. I am just adding this info. Hopefully there is no confusion. Contact me with any questions.
    Thanx
    Kevin

We do have Wide Body Tools ready to ship.
    Last edited by chuckbuster; 01-28-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    my feedback thread

Do you take PayPal payments for your tool?
    This country has gone to hell but now there is hope for us.

Boolit Mold
    Kevin, PM's and email sent regarding accessories....thanks