Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEADBEAT - Medic44

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Ace Medic is a different guy completely,, lets not get the two confused.

Medic44 to my knowledge was a emt type / ambulance driver.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Folks, I don't know this guy and have never had any direct dealings with him, but after reading some of these comments I would like to issue a word of caution. Be careful about what you say or who you contact. Going to other websites and publishing warnings about this guy proactively might not be a very good idea. Posting an article in a local newspaper might not be a good idea. If it could be construed to be with malicious intent, you could be looking at lawsuits for harassment, defamation of character, slander, etc. I would hate for anybody on this great site to get into legal trouble over something like this. I don't think anybody here wants to be viewed as a lynchmob just out to extract revenge. I agree that we just want to be treated with honestly and honorably, but please keep that in mind whenever you want to do something against/about somebody that has wronged you (us).

Making the message here a sticky is a good idea. It warns people that would have a legitimate chance of dealing with a less than honorable individual. That is a lot different than posting it in a newspaper. Banning the individual from participation in the site is also a good idea because it helps prevent further "advantage taking". We don't need to stoop to the levels of the low-lifes just to get our "pound of flesh".

Just my .02 worth on this subject. Your opinions may vary, that is OK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12