Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Prayers, smoke, good thoughts would be appreciated.

Boolit Master

Post Prayers, smoke, good thoughts would be appreciated.

I have been having alot of problems with the PTSD, the cluster headaches, and pain and shakes in my hands again, plus some lower region issues. The Dr has mostly ruled out cancers, etc. But thinks it may be Nuero-toxicity poisoning, plus I have been having blood drained for Hemochromotosis for several years, and my weight isn't exactly helping matters. IE more blood work is coming with me still fighting SS disability.

At any rate I would appreciate any prayers.

thanks much!

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master

Prays and thoughts on the way.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

I pray that Our Father will give you peace, hope and comfort.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Prayers sent. I know Jesus as a healer,He healed me and He can heal you. Just ask Him!Talk to Him! He cares for you!

I totally believe in the power of Prayer, believe that mine will include you.

I remember all too well the 2 years of agony I went through trying to get SS Disability.
    Worst 2 years of my life, its like your body hears you, and goes "Oh you think your disabled? I'll show you disabled"
    And the depression didn't help any.

Climbing out of that hole starts with you forgiving yourself, and you have to mean it.

The PTSD is a particular hell I've been fortunate enough to stay out of.
    I feel for you. Look out below, Prayers Incoming!

Boolit Master
    Thanks folks. I do appreciate it.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master

I pray the faithfulness of the Lord quickly help you in this time of need!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

In Remembrance

Prayers sent my brother.

Boolit Master
    Well good news. No signs of cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. Bad news is now the Dr is REALLY stumped and staring hard at the nuero toxicity angle. That means.... whole foods diet.... but it's better than the alternative at this point.

Thanks so much

Richard

Boolit Man
    Prayers on the way my friend. If all it takes is a change in diet that would be great news.

the Dr is REALLY stumped
    That's because he's just practicing medicine. Jesus is the real physician.

God bless

Boolit Buddy
    Praying for you; I may be looking at SSD in the near future, but hoping to have some connections to get it done fairly quickly. One friend has a sister who works for the local office, and knows how to fill out the paperwork. Barring that, I also have connections with an attorney in my area.
    Even then, not good to be without income for any period of time.
    "Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one--the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts.." - C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Boolit Master

Richard, It's when we are in the valley that Satan attacks us more and more, God is always faithful no matter what we are going through. In times of trials we may feel alone but be sure God is right there, Trials should be one that strengthen us and draw us closer to God. Praise God for the things you are going through because he is showing you more attention, I will be praying for your diagnosis and recovery according to the sovereign will of God. Keep your head up and talk with God often about your needs.

Boolit Buddy

I will pray for healing and comfort for you and for peace and understanding for you and your family. May the Lord put his healing hand upon you and take away the affliction that is affecting you right now. Trust in the Lord and believe that His healing is at hand.
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."