Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: James Aaron Holtzclaw

Boolit Buddy

James Aaron Holtzclaw

He didn't post here, and most likely never shot a boolit in his life. But I was proud to call him my friend. He was a retired small town policeman, and owned and ran a pawnshop after he retired. He was the best example of a small town gun dealer that you could find. A regular, and there were many of us, could say hey Jim, put this up and I will get it come payday. A month later it would still be there for you. He never charged a dime for handling on-line gun buys for the regulars either. I've known the man for 45 years, and I'm going to miss him and his corny jokes. He was 75, and a lifelong smoker. Lung cancer took him. This really really stinks. R.I.P Jim

R.I.P. Jim - know that you touched many lives and they will remember you after your passing.

And when you run into my first Gun Smith Al Perry up in the great beyond have a cup of coffee and smoke and tell Al I'm still thinking of him.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."