MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PatMarlin delivery time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwlkr View Post
    So if you don't like his time frame for delivering your gas checks go buy someone else's as I am sure theirs are much better, will be delivered in short order and you will only have failures when you screw up.

When the stated "time frame" of ten days as per the statements made in multiple emails turns to three weeks i get worried. I don't care if you are the friggin King of Siam.

If it takes 3-4 weeks it is simple enough when you send the bill of sale to put on it "delivery 3-4 weeks"

Just imagine how many people would be happy to get their product in ten days knowing that delivery was quoted at 3-4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cdngunner View Post
    When the stated "time frame" of ten days as per the statements made in multiple emails turns to three weeks i get worried. I don't care if you are the friggin King of Siam.

If it takes 3-4 weeks it is simple enough when you send the bill of sale to put on it "delivery 3-4 weeks"

Just imagine how many people would be happy to get their product in ten days knowing that delivery was quoted at 3-4 weeks.
    Look mate,
    When I ordered my dies from Pat, some of them were in the development stages. Yes, it took a while but I'm very happy with the product that Pat made, and I will definitely order from him again!!

If you have any issues with his delivery time, I will suggest that you conduct your business through PM or e-mail with him. There is no need to bash Pat in public for something that YOU think that he can control.

BE A GENTLEMAN!!

Very Respectfully,
    SR

Banned
    <Deleted content due to language>
    Last edited by No_1; 10-19-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Banned
    I am not your mate!

Show me in this thread where I bashed him?????

Quote Originally Posted by sabot_round View Post
    Look mate,
    When I ordered my dies from Pat, some of them were in the development stages. Yes, it took a while but I'm very happy with the product that Pat made, and I will definitely order from him again!!

If you have any issues with his delivery time, I will suggest that you conduct your business through PM or e-mail with him. There is no need to bash Pat in public for something that YOU think that he can control.

BE A GENTLEMAN!!

Very Respectfully,
    SR
    Last edited by cdngunner; 10-19-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Banned

Clic. I just don't know where to go with you or that comment, and I'm sorry you're not happy.

I know I just should shut my trap and not speak up, but sometimes there's a limit.

I try, but I just can't please everybody.
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 10-19-2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: removed quote language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin View Post
    Clic..
    Pardon my French....Clique

Banned

Let's just all be friends. ...
    Last edited by PatMarlin; 10-20-2014 at 02:04 AM.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I'm rather surprised a staff member hasn't noticed this post yet, and removed you from the board. Some seem to think they can ignore the terms of service of this board.

Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 10-19-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Banned
    :kissarse:

You guys have this emoticon.....does it mean anything different than what i said? if not why do you have it??????

Cast Boolits Owner

What emoticon?

:kissarse:

You guys have this emoticon.....does it mean anything different than what i said? if not why do you have it??????
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    What emoticon?
    Ha...they removed it

PRICELESS

For posterity

[IMG]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t477/yomma4/****_zps23716214.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by cdngunner; 10-19-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Boolit Master

Ha...they removed it
    PRICELESS
    For posterity
    Twas removed 'cause nobody wanted to kiss you...... you OK with that?
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Banned
    Another member with the secret ring I assume....

Boolit Master

Another member with the secret ring I assume....
    Nope, just one grown weary of your insulting behavior here, there was no call for your back handed insult to shdwlkr & sabot round, they were just trying to be a "voice of reason". And for the record I don't own check making tools of any brand, I still buy my checks pre-made from Blammer as I prefer copper checks.
    I've been where Pat is....a sole proprietor working very long hours to try and make a successful business in a niche market. Yes, check making dies are a niche market, that's why you can't order them from Amazon Prime from one of the big name reloading die manufacturers and get your die set overnighted to you. As others have tried to politely say, instant gratification is out of sync with the type of business and product you ordered. Your repetitive caustic comments and complaints are seriously unwelcome in the friendly atmosphere fostered by this forum, I hope you can become more amenable before management makes you extinct. Waksupi and No 1 have already given you a clue as to your future should you follow current path. My comment was another clue....just because you were born with an orifice doesn't mean you're forced to act like one. I awaken every single day & tell myself "only feed the good wolf today" as circumstance & opportunities abound to tempt me to feed the bad wolf. It's a daily constant struggle to be a better man than I was yesterday, I hope you will join myself and others in the quest to become better men, the end result is far more rewarding than the alternative.
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Banned
    Blah blah blah

My life does not revolve around this site....it would take me about 3 seconds to log in using a VPN service..

Boolit Bub
    After reading through the posts on this thread and then reading Mr. Marlins post, I am absolutely amazed people would fuss about wait times. I create a truly "Handmade" product for the public and understand...sometimes things happen. First off...these are "Made In America." He could have followed big industry and sent this overseas and had container loads of these arriving and you could buy these everywhere. Would the quality be the same? Being a craftsman, I strive to send out only the very best. I am sure Mr. Marlin will not ship an inferior product. A Big Box Store might...Is this what you want? Do you want to sacrifice the hand-made for the "Big Box Store" mentality. Considering the state of things in the whole gun debate, it is a wonder that he is even able to keep up at all. A month, five weeks, six weeks...Ask yourself "Do I want/need one of these?" If you placed an order, then YES you want/need one. You need to remember that if you get mad and threaten to cancel or even cancel your order...oh well....I am sure Mr. Marlin has someone just begging to get their hands on your cancelled order.
    To Mr. Marlin....Keep up the good work. I have used many gas checks made by your wonderful maker.

Boolit Buddy
    Very nicely made tools and the nicest communications.

I ordered my first two Check Makers, took a few weeks to reach me in the UK.

Well worth the wait.

Ordered another two sets.

No further comment needed from me...

Boolit Buddy
    Eastern Boulder Cnty,CO. Can be found shooting at GMSC. Erie
    Mr. Gunner,
    Eres un Mamon sangron!
    Guess who is not buying any ROV's in the near and far future?
    When I sit down to look at my rifles in the safe.....
    I can very consistently shoot one inch groups at 100 yards.
    When I sit on the bench at the shooting range.....
    I always wish I was sitting down looking at my rifles in the safe.

Banned

Wish this thread would die. Way outdated news.

Boolit Buddy
    Pat: Please don't let cdngunner & the like get to you. I expect you run a cash-based-accounting small business -- money in as it arrives and money out as bills come in. You deliver fine stuff as soon as you can provide it. That's the name of the game, and if these would-be super management types can't deal with that its THEIR problem, not yours. Carry on. Go hunting or fishing once and a while even with the backlog. I lived in one of the most beautiful places on earth just 200 yards from a wonderful deep lake and in the last 4 years I worked did not once get my boat in the water due to **** like this. Don't let the complainers do that to you. They're not continuing customers and their constant complaining will NOT affect you. I figured that out too late, but be assured the rest of us know what you're worth and will keep buying stuff. So again: Forget the naggers and carry on. Remember to live a little. You make great stuff and most of us are glad to get it as we can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast