Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Loob grooves for sale

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Steve, of course there are grooves for the 376.5 shootzenbanger that works with the eliptical reverse gain twist rifleing. You know this is one of my favorite chamberings, and I have a great abundance of these available.
    Sundog, I still have two truckloads of the last post holes I got from you. However, I am kind of surprised, you are trying to trade the nails with the heads on the wrong end. You know darned well these are only usable in Australia and New Zealand, and would be of no use to me. However, if you have some nails that will work on north facing firewalls, I would definitely be interested.
    Supermag, I may be interested in the crimp grooves, at the exchange you offer. I could hardly go wrong. Too bad Danski blew all his pin money on hiring some wetback to watch his mail bouy. Would have been a great deal for him.
    Ray, not a lot of reading getting done this time of year. Freeze down if you stay too long, ya know?
    All in all, Some very tempting offers are being made, and I thoroughly look forward to screwing... er... finalizing a deal with some lucky board member, at some future date.
    Please keep the offers coming.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Cool

Hey, I think some of you guys are making this stuff up.

Steve E.........

Anyone need any copper wire? I have a limited amount that still has the smoke in it. Not sure how it stayed there, as I cut some doing some re-wiring in my car, and none escaped that I could see. I also have a small amount of wire that the smoke has escaped from - it's the wire I replaced in the car. My dad told me it was no good now though & I should take it to the recycler. He said once the smoke escapes the wire's no good. That's what happened in the car - driving along & all of a sudden the smoke escaped from the wires - and then nothing worked anymore in it. My brother told me it was my fault the smoke escaped - that I shouldn't have stuck the 38 SPL bullet in the fuse holder after the first fuse blew - and after the .22LR shell went off. He got the bullet out of his... well, the doctor said he may be able to have kids one day after all - still got one good one.

Anyone need any copper wire?

Boolit Master

I've got a bunch of once fired berdan primers that I never got around to reloading. Sold the gun that used 'em and now I have no use for them ( I have to honest here, they have slight pry marks on them and will require a little straightening before you can reload them).

By the way, forget the flat rate box, I think you can get just as many in a regular envelope.

Boolit Master

If those are counter-clockwise lube grooves, I could use a couple of boxes.
    I will trade you some clockwise lube grooves, two for one, or a paraschute for an Asperly Aimless Falling block.

Jack

Boolit Master

With all the wonderful items y'all are offering up here, sounds to me like you need some of my outhouse pits. I'll offer them up free just for shipping. Shipping won't be cheap since I only have the large size in stock, I can't use the flat rate boxes. Regards, Woody
    Take a kid along

Boolit Master
    Any one neeed any latex paint thinner?
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Master
    OBXPilgrim,

You can refill the wires (and the car) with smoke if you reverse polarity. Works on some household appliances too.

Sorry, these are just copper wires - no magnets

Boolit Master
    i'm sorry that i'm not up to the technical aspects of this thread. i look in my tool box and i have a set of left hand metric cresent wrenchs that i have not used( i always work for the right hand side of my car). so if any of you have a need let me know.

mike
    only accurate rifles are interesting

Smile

I've got plenty of extra headspace.
    "A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Moderator Emeritus

When I was a teenager my dad said I had nothing but space between my ears. I'd sell it or rent advertising space but I think it's gone as my wife says I'm full of it. G
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

In Remembrance

Sundog, I'd like some of those post holes. I've been working digging postholes on the halves for some time now, but am still a few short of having enough to complete my oil well. PM me if you have any left. Dale

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Originally Posted by HollandNut View Post
    I have some half dozen spare sea bats , three buckets of steam , a big jar of relative bearing grease , a couple monkey fists , three pollywogs , five GU-11's , and 14 B1RD's .. I have just what you need for your B1RDs A 5 gal pail of B1RD SH1T It also works great mixed with loob groovs and spread around as a repellant for those pesky critters in Nevada. Caution DO Not open near any Politicians. BWB

Boolit Master
    Mike, about that metric crescent -- is it auto-reverse adjustable? If it's not, then being left handed it would have no advantage.

Galena Guru

BWB after much testing I found that the GU-11 SH1T is much better on loob grooves than B1RD SH1T ..

But since I retired outta the Navy and no longer on the coast , well GU-11's are kinda rare inland .. And the five GU-11's I have left jus' died ..

I do have a custom 458 earsplittenloudenboomer that I will throw in the mix tho . It has the unique reverse rifling that changes from RH twist to LH twist mid bore .. It needs some tweaking tho' , for some reason recovered boolits are all twisted up ..
    Schamankungulo

Matt. 5:14-16

GMCS USN ret.

How many will fit in the new, larger flat rate box?

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range

Richochet,I resemble

that remark!

HollandNut,
    I have a very rare MN that I'll offer in trade for your earzplitzenlautenboomer. This Mosin is has the exponentially-increasing twist rate with the micrometer-adjustable barrel length. It's even got a replacement LH twist barrel you can swap for the RH twist so it's equally effective on either side of the equator. You can dial in the perfect rpm on any continent!

Ah, crap. On closer inspection I see you have the earsplittenloudenboomer, and not the earzplitzenlautenboomer which, I believe, was the original model. I'll have to pass.

Any MN fans out there want to offer a trade for this fine firearm?

the upper left hand corner ie Washington state
    Is any of them lube grooves the perpendicular type? You know the ones used to fasten the meplat to the Gas check shanks. I need some of them if thy are. All I have to trade is some plenum. I can get a lot of it in a flat rate box but it is still expensive to ship. I sent some to my brother in Norway and he says the box was empty when it arrived and that I should not have skimped on the ductape . I thought one roll should have sufficed . I think I will try caulking the seams with J B weld this time I hope I will have better luck with that.

Blaster

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast