RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Snyders JerkyWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: Any commercial casters for .313 LBT-WFN designs?

Boolit Mold

Any commercial casters for .313 LBT-WFN designs?

Sorry to ask here as I realize most of you cast your own but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. One day maybe I'll make my own but just not now.

I would like to find a .313 bullet around 115-120gr with as wide a meplat as possible and no GC. Wider than the Lyman 311008 or Ideal 3118.

I'm using the Rimrock 130gr SWC in the 327 but I'd rather have a tiny sledgehammer to shoot out of the 32H&R.

Thanks

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    I could be persuaded to cast you a test quantity of Accurate. 313-115H to try, if you would share your results with me and have something fun to trade that might work in my. 32 S&W Long rook rifle with 16" twist.

Boolit Mold
    That looks like a very interesting bullet. I had not seen that mold before. Is it a new design or an old one?

I would be happy to test some for you. I have a ruger sp101 3in, and single six 4 5/8in in 32H&R and a freedom arms 5 1/2in with a 32H&R and 327 federal cylinder. Velocity in the FA H&R should be around 1300fps.

What weights do you prefer to shoot in your rook rifle? I have quite a few different cast bullets from 95 to 130gr.