WidenersLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Beware of First Class Bullets and Brass, Inc

Beware of First Class Bullets and Brass, Inc

I ordered brass 12 days ago and have heard nothing. I have called twice and emailed once with no reply. A web search turned up multiple complaints to the Better Business Bureau.
    I hope no one else has been burned by Robert Wise or his company...

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-...ch-il-88495387

Boolit Grand Master
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-...respon-1048320

Sorry for your situation. Best of luck sir!!

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

I picked up 500 9mm cases at the height of the scare from this fellow. Took about 4 weeks and multiple threats but finally received excellent brass. Had to tell him I was contacting the credit card company for a charge-back. Order shipped next day. Good luck!

Boolit Bub
    I had to wait a long time to get my brass that I ordered, over a month, but when it arrived it was good clean brass. I did not appreciate him charging my card a month before he shipped.

Been reading horror stories of this company for a few years. Best of luck

Boolit Buddy
    Credit card only for anything because of right to dispute. No debit card, no check, no money order, no cashier's check and of course no cash. If the merchant does not accept a credit card, another one will. If you used a credit card for this purchase, file a dispute. I give a seller 24 hours to respond to my inquiry in a situation like yours, and if no response, I file.
    Last edited by '74 sharps; 05-01-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: spelling

^^+1, I've done this a couple times, just call the CC Co., Tell them no product received, they reverse the charge, no problem. Once, the merchant disputed the reversal. Visa mailed me something to sign and fax back to them stating in writing that no product was received. That's the last I heard if the issue, Visa took care of it.

I just got an email this morning from USPS with a tracking number.. I guess he shipped the brass, will know in a couple of days.

Thanks for the info., one I won't be ordering from, too many good vendors available to order from.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Ky View Post
    I just got an email this morning from USPS with a tracking number.. I guess he shipped the brass, will know in a couple of days.
    Wow,

10 pages of complaints with the BBB. This coming weekend there is a hamfest out there I was considering going to... perhaps if I go to the fest I well swing by there to see if he has a business or is selling out of his house. I notice in the complaints there were numerous claims by the seller that it was shipped but never arrived.. but a second shipping always seemed to arrive just fine. go figure.

Well, I got my brass today, very good looking, highly polished.
    Two phone calls and nothing but he shipped the next day after my email.
    Go figure...

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Ky View Post
    Well, I got my brass today, very good looking, highly polished.
    Two phone calls and nothing but he shipped the next day after my email.
    Go figure...
    Bill,
    Glad to see you finally got what you paid for. I know I'm going to jinx myself but so far I haven't been burned.... A couple of times things got a bit testy but everything has always arrived. The worst for me was a certain gun safe company in California that took about 7 months to ship my custom built safe. The problem was that the "proper person" was never there to take my calls... nor return them either. I once called pretending to be a new customer and was put right thru to "the proper person"... boy was he mad that I lied to get thru... never mind that he had my money and no answers. I finally got tired of it and called the credit card company and said I had a case of fraud on a big ticket item... after Bank of America got involved... it was shipped the same day... go figure.

Ken
    =======

Boolit Master

I dislike theives,deadbeats,and other vermin.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Glad it worked out for you . .

As my father always told me . . "Anyone can operate a business . . . when they are using your money." A lot of truth in that!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by w5pv View Post
    I dislike theives,deadbeats,and other vermin.
    Yeah... you and me both. OTOH, I'm sure there is a purpose for them to exist... even if their purpose is for no other reason that to be an example to others of what failure is.

Ken
    ===