RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataReloading Everything
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Felix

Well I'm not sure if they use cast or use Boolits in heaven. But i have got the sneaky suspesion that if they don't, they just may now start.

Good job goodsteel!
    I have often thought if there is any boolit casting that goes on in heaven? Well I am not sure if there ever was or not but I do have a sneaky suspicision that they just might now start.
    I am thankful to the Lord for blessing us with him for a season & hope I get to meet him some day.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I sure hated to hear of this, RIP Fellix
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Christ said he would go and make a place for each of us. Heaven for me will be a nicely kept rifle range, slight breezes, sunny days, accurate rifles and fine ammo. Felix, though I have never met you or conversaed with you, my dear shooting brother, I pray for just such a place for you. God be with you in all things, comfort your family and wait down by the rivers edge to help those among us who aren't so steady to cross and join you. R.I.P.
    Sight alignment, sight picture, squeeeeeze....
    bullseye!

Dwight

Boolit Mold

Unhappy

I logged in to the boards today, first time since July of 2008. Don't know why, just checking up on the place I guess.
    I started idly clicking on boards and threads, looking for familiar names, and then went looking for Felix. I was saddened when I found this thread, but knowing he had been having health problems, even back when I was active on this board (and Shooters.com), realized that the loss of his passing may be tempered by the relief that he was released from the pain of being mortal. Maybe. Or something like that....
    It's been quite a while since I first came to look up to Felix. The knowledge and wisdom that he imparted to us on these boards, Cast Boolits and Shooters.com, was impressive, and if I could learn half of what he tried to teach, I'd be satisfied. I still have a couple of blocks of genuine, first-run Felix Lube hanging around somewhere, just waiting to be kissed by fire. I will remember him with each round so blessed to be embraced by his elixir.
    Rest in Peace, Felix
    Thank you for being a beacon to the Cast Boolits crowd

R.I.P. Felix......Semper FI.....Jim
    Slow Elk 45/70

Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234