RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load DataWidenersRepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the "EXPERTS" don't tell you!

Moderator Emeritus

Now you did it. According to one commercial we now have to call them "HarryT" bullets instead of gay bullets. How are we supposed to keep this politically correct **** right?

Quote Originally Posted by Avery Arms View Post
    Information is abundant if people could be bothered to read their owners manual or otherwise seek qualified instruction. Power tools aren't quite like a computer or video game where you simply plug it in and start pushing buttons.
    Whats life if you don't live it on the edge??? instructions are for the other guy!
    Giving money and power to Government, is like giving Whiskey and Car Keys to teenage boys!!!!

REMEMBER,,, Boys and Girls,,, An EMPTY gun is just an ugly club!!!!

Boolit Master
    Now that's funny !

Them is" corrections" yau'll read them to see what you done wrong.
    The 3 people a man must be able to trust completely are his gunsmith his doctor & his preacher ..,his gunsmith for his short term health ,his doctor for long term health ,and his preacher incase one of the others mess up.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    Warning from an expert....don't touch the end of the powder coating gun (electrode) while unit is energized...Shock hazard may occur and may cause cancer in California. There...we are covered now.
    I live in California so I might get cancer now. I all ready did the first part. Makes a electric fence seem mild!!!

In Remembrance - Super Moderator & Official Cast Boolits Sketch Artist

Well I was trying out the 5 hour drink bottle trick someone posted to reduce the fog to more of a pinpoint. I did not like the way it was working so I was moving in up and down on the tube it see if it made a difference. Well after riding the lighten train since my foot was on the switch and I was spraying at the same time I decided I liked the way it was. Yes its like a good strong electric fence with some neon transformer tossed in I know been shocked by both of them before.
    And someone said there were instructions with the gun I always thought that was packing for shipment.
    Reloading to save money I am sure the saving is going to start soon

Perma-Banned

We need pictures Ricky, or it didn't happen.

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Grand Master

No experience here (city boy) but I hear peeing on an electric fence can be a shocking experience...
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by mdi View Post
    No experience here (city boy) but I hear peeing on an electric fence can be a shocking experience...
    Its a half urban myth actually. I used to piss on one darn near everyday where my parents still live in Kentucky. I'd imagine if the ground was wet and you didn't have shoes on it would getcha but most shoes have enough rubber to insulate you from becoming grounded.

Boolit Master
    Rushthezeppelin:
    The only reason you could get by with taking a leak on a fence without getting the **** knocked of you and your genitals swelling to the size of a baseball, is the charger was not grounded correctly.
    I've had solar chargers that would lite you up at three feet away from the charger on a day when the dew or fog was heavy

Boolit Master
    Light sockets don't come with instructions to tell you to keep the fork out, but I bet the powder coat gun came with instructions.Under "additional safety warnings" page 4, read #2 (funny it is #2 because I bet thats what came out of your mouth when you got zapped). Time to start picking up those funny booklets that come with yer new fangled tools eh before you lose something. Lol, it seems I read about someone getting a good shock once a month now.

http://images.harborfreight.com/manu...2999/42802.PDF

When I was a kid, I tried peeing on a electric fence and it didn't do anything. Turns out it was off. Anyway. After the peeing experiment not doing anything I tried using the fence as a rest for my all steel survival 22 hornet rifle. It was on this time. Havnt trusted a electric anything since.

Boolit Grand Master

My uncle who is only a couple of years older than me peed on an electric fence when we wire out rabbit hunting in the snow. He decided he did not want to do that again!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery Arms View Post
    Information is abundant if people could be bothered to read their owners manual or otherwise seek qualified instruction. Power tools aren't quite like a computer or video game where you simply plug it in and start pushing buttons.
    Instruction Manual?? Really now! That's for the women folk.
    OP reminds me of the time I found an appliance in the physics lab closet and plugged it in. Didn't have get close enough to touch it-it was a vacuum tube leak detector. Dang, that's getting to be a long time ago, twitch-twitch.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Instruction manual....you mean the manufactures opinion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12