WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I could use some prayers if you got any extras

Quote Originally Posted by 44minimum View Post
    Hey guys, I recently spent a week in the hospital with what they thought was pancreatitis. Turns out it is stage IV colon cancer and it has spread to my liver also. The doctor said it has likely been there for somewhere between three and 10 years, and the reason I never knew anything about it is because I have no feeling below my nipples. I've been a C4 five quadriplegic with no use of my arms or legs since I was 18, 29 years ago now. That was due to an aneurysm that ruptured in my neck and bled into my spinal cord. Anyway, he said if we do nothing that I've got about six months, if we do chemo then I might get around two years. I started chemo two days ago. I know there are lots of good folks here that would help out anybody, so if you've got an extra prayer or two that you could send my way, I would greatly appreciate it. One of the guys from my church came to visit me in the hospital, I forget what kind it was but he was diagnosed with cancer and the doctors gave him six months to live. That was eight years ago and he's still in good shape. I figure that with the doctors doing whatever they can do to kill it, and enough prayers coming my way, who knows what can happen? Maybe I'll be around for another eight years. Whatever happens, hopefully I will have enough time to finish writing another cowboy book or two.

Thanks,

Bryan
    My friend it sounds like you need a miracle , It just so happens I know a man and that is the business he is in. There is nothing impossible for God. Back in Jan. late ML season I was meeting my dad on a small patch of woods . I looked at my phone I saw where he called ( I was already in a tree stand ) he said he fell at work and he could barely move his left arm and hurt like crazy. I talked him into coming anyway ,that I had jumped a couple deer and they didn't go far . While I was in the stand the Lord spoke to my heart told me to pray for my Dad. At dark I caught him at the tractor shed where we parked . I told what the Lord said to do , we prayed before he got 8 mi down the road the pain was gone and could move the arm as he pleased . I've seen a woman healed of cancer in church . God has healed me different times in my life . I'm praying and believing that God is going to completely restore you , people and family are going to see how mighty God is. I'll will lift you up before the Church this morning . God Bless You Tim
    Jesus said ( Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest ) Matt. 11:28

Boolit Master

Amen.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for you and family
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers my boolit brother.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you everyone
    Anything that produces some sort of an explosion, can't be all bad.

44minimum

Boolit Master

Please keep us advised on how you are doing. We can go though this stuff together ya know.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Just checking in to see how you're doing. My wife and I have been praying for you. God Bless.

Boolit Buddy
    So far all is pretty well. I've only had one treatment, and for two nights afterwards after I had eaten supper I felt like I was going to throw up, but I ended up just burping a lot. My stomach makes a lot more gurgling noises when I eat or drink something than it used to, but those are the only side effects so far. I consider myself kind of lucky in that regard, but I also hear that they get worse as you go along. My treatments are scheduled for every two weeks, the next one is next Wednesday. I started an online diary/blog type thing to keep my friends and family scattered around the country informed of all of this medical stuff, and I went ahead and made it public so that anybody that wanted to could check it out. Here are a couple of links, at least one of them should take you to it. Check it out if you wish.

http://www.my-diary.org/read/e/544610494

http://www.my-diary.org/users/828962

I won't be updating it every day or anything like that, mostly just when something notable happens.

44minimum

Boolit Master

Thank you for the link. Still in my prayers. I've got a real peaceful, positive feeling about you. Hang in there. I read your diary posts off of that link. Thanks for posting that. I really wish you well.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Man
    Done.
    Pulling the trigger will increase your bullets velocity by 100%.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles my thoughts of good luck and my prayers to you

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks guys

44minimum

Boolit Buddy

Praying for you now and will continue to hold you up in prayer. Stay strong through the darkness ahead. God bless.

Boolit Master

Still here and still praying. I believe you had your 2nd round of chemo today.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

You are in my families prayers

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you for the continued support gentlemen. And yes, round two was today. So far all is well, but about halfway through the bag of chemo I noticed that my mouth cannot tolerate drinking much ice water anymore. So it will be warm water for me, at least for the next few days. I will post up a little story about it on my diary thing, probably tomorrow. And if there are any Texans here that click on the diary entry about the search for a van, I will go ahead and apologize and hope that you can figure out that I was joking.

44minimum

My prayers are with you
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

You can check out how he is doing on the links he provided. I really recommend reading it.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

You, and everyone who loves you, are in my prayers.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent from SWM. God does heal.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast