WidenersTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
PBcastco Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Welcome aboard to all new members

I hope we can make your membership worthwhile. :
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Hey cas! welcome aboard... we have a few threads you might be interested in.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/sear...earchid=401901
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range jawjaboy's Avatar
    Welcome cas! Drag up a chair 'n set a spell.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    Hey cas! welcome aboard... we have a few threads you might be interested in.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/sear...earchid=401901
    I clicked it and all I get is:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Great site guys, thanks for letting me participate. Regards Rodfac

Boolit Mold
    Hi Everyone! This is THE site I've been looking for. Lots of great topics and info here. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you! DB

Wow, happy to find this site and all the good information. I finally cast my first boolits last week. 170gr .401 (40 S&W) TC Lee mold. After all my reading on this site, it went flawlessly. Well almost...had to toss some back in, but got into the rhythm. Cast another 300 several days later and had good boolits from the start. Probably 98% good! Now I am going to buy a .356 and .452 mold!
    "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. " - Thomas Jefferson

"Mankind will in time discover that unbridled majorities are as tyrannical and cruel as unlimited despots." - John Adams

Boolit Bub
    I can't figure who cas might be but I'm glad to have found CastBoolits.
    Lotsa great info.

Hopefully one day I can contribute.

Thanks
    3rptr

Boolit Mold
    Newbie here, first post and all, I figure I'd throw a post in while I'm reading and digesting info.

I've been reloading for 15 or so years, mostly because of the poor choices available for my T/C Contender in 7x30 Waters. Started shooting a 44 mag a while back and now have a SBH Hunter. Also have a Taurus 357 7 shooter in Ti. My rifles so far digest factory ammo, but plans include load development in the near future, I just don't shoot them very much.

I used to purchase CB's from Laser cast, but with the cost of them + shipping, I thought I'd give casting a try. I picked up mostly Lee stuff seeing as how they're only 30 miles away. I'm going to start with the 44 as it's the easiest to load for and probably the strongest handgun I have. More forgiving and all.

Well, back to reading, going to try to have all my ducks in a row before I get started. I'll contribute if I can, question when I can't!

Oh yeah, nice place you got here. Just reading through lots of stuff and I can see lots of respect and some pretty well informed individuals.

Moderator Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
    Newbie here, first post and all, I figure I'd throw a post in while I'm reading and digesting info.

I've been reloading for 15 or so years, mostly because of the poor choices available for my T/C Contender in 7x30 Waters. Started shooting a 44 mag a while back and now have a SBH Hunter. Also have a Taurus 357 7 shooter in Ti. My rifles so far digest factory ammo, but plans include load development in the near future, I just don't shoot them very much.

I used to purchase CB's from Laser cast, but with the cost of them + shipping, I thought I'd give casting a try. I picked up mostly Lee stuff seeing as how they're only 30 miles away. I'm going to start with the 44 as it's the easiest to load for and probably the strongest handgun I have. More forgiving and all.

Well, back to reading, going to try to have all my ducks in a row before I get started. I'll contribute if I can, question when I can't!

Oh yeah, nice place you got here. Just reading through lots of stuff and I can see lots of respect and some pretty well informed individuals.

Thank you and welcome to Cast Boolits.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Mold
    New man here and glad to be a member. I have been casting boolits for a long time but have much to learn and it looks like the right place.

Boolit Buddy
    another new casting addict here. can only post replies so far.Gerry in Aus.

I've been lurking for awhile and have learned a lot. I just started casting last week and am addicted. I love making stuff, and to be able to take one thing and turn it into another is awesome! Especially when you calculate the savings. I must have more lead!!! The 350# I have is not nearly enough.

New to the forum, new to casting, admitting my ignorance, and looking for guidance.
    Best regards,
    ButchPrice

Armed - You are a citizen.
    Disarmed - You are a subject.

G'day Butch and welcome to Castboolits. There is plenty of info here and we welcome questions so don't be backward in coming forward, ask away.
    Ron.

FESTINA LENTE

Boolit Master

Another new kid! Yesterday, I finally did it. Got out all my stuff, plugged in the Pro Melt and broke in the new Lee .45 mold.. At first I think my pot temp was too low - got a lot of wrinkled noses. So I cranked her up to about 850 ( on the dial anyway) and things got a little better. Poured 200gr SWC's. The first 50, I was looking for good ones to pick out. The last 50 I was picking out bad ones. All in all, I got 40 good bullets. Had a great time & can't wait to do it again. I'm amazed at how shiny they are! Mike

Hello all. I'm new to casting just trying to gain some info on how it's done and what I need to purchase to get started. Thanks in advance for the great reading and info I have found so far.

Boolit Mold
    Hello and Thanks. I have been lurking for about a month or two learning as much as possible. I picked up some equipment in that time and cast my first bullets. I am now to the point that I have more specific questions as opposed to the general ones that I was able to find by doing a search. I look forward to learning as much as I can about casting boolits and perhaps in time I can contribute with my knowledge. I have to admit that the quest for lead has gotten me.

Boolit Mold
    New to this site, Hope to get back into casting. I been pulling a lot of stuff off the archives.I been going over it to find all the helpful ideas I can.

Boolit Mold
    Ok, I been lurking long enough. Just signed up. Been soaking up the info for awhile and am impressed w/ all the knowledge. The glublits thread is interesting. Thanks for the invite.

Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast