Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: My Son is Missing!

Boolit Buddy
    My heart sank when I heard this. Words can not express how sorry I feel for your loss.
    I keep trying to stay afloat but can't help from shooting holes in my own boat.

Boolit Buddy
    Please accept my condolences, I also have a child with aspergers and although he seems ok with it it's still a deep pain of mine to watch the struggle of his daily life, my prayers go out to you, your family and friends.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm so sorry to hear to hear this. My prayers go out for Denver, you, and your family. I'm just at a loss for words as I can't imagine what your going through. Try to stay strong and dwell on the good memories.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
    Thank you all for your support. It really does help - a lot. Even though I weep as I read. I also realise there are others who have suffered loss and my sympathy and condolences goes out to you. There are also others who face the same fears. I feared this very thing for the last ten years. I don't know what to advise those who have youngsters with difficulties - with demons inside them. My son described a monster inside him that he continually had to fight down. That was at Christmas when he was doing so well. My God, I grieve for him!

We are all planning to go down to Blenheim to fetch him and bring him home. This going to be challenging - driving a vehicle with him in a casket. It will be our final journey with him, bringing him home and completing the journey that he started. My God, I so wish he was still with us!

I just found this thread and read every word. While no one who hasn't been in your place today can understand your devastation, I can understand Denver's struggle because I live with the same affliction. There have been and surely will be times that I envy him. It may be difficult or impossible for neurotypical folks to have any sort of true appreciation for the depths of mind-altering anxiety, depression, explosive/implosive meltdowns, and pure, savage STRESS that an Aspie must endure, a fact that exacerbates the whole issue for us. Those reading this who are unfamiliar, imagine the most stressed and desperate hour of your life, and make that every hour of every day. No medication can fix it, no therapy can cure it. For one on "the spectrum", there is no "getting over it", only enduring and coping, which involves a lot of isolated decompression time and a tremendous amount of personal will to "Keep Calm and Carry On" through the dark times. Sometimes it is terribly difficult to make oneself believe that there will ever be another "ok" moment worth living for. Sometimes life is good, despite being born on the wrong planet, and sometimes the crushing weight is just too much.

I grieve with you, and for your son, and I am sure that he loved you with all his heart. Don't ever think you didn't do all you could do.

Ian
    Last edited by geargnasher; 01-15-2014 at 09:35 PM.

My condolences to you, your family and all who new your son. Prayers sent.
    Sully

Boolit Bub

Deepest condolences to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

Your family is in our thought and prayers... may the Lord God ease your pain and comfort you at this tragic time.

Boolit Buddy
    I found this thread just as soon as you posted. Didn't know what to say other than praying for your son's safe return. Now I found out what you are going through and all what I wish is, I'm over there with you and give you a big hug. I know nothing can replace the loss of yours but that all I can think of right now...

Boolit Grand Master
    I can't even begin to imagine the agony your family is gong thru. Having a 20 year old child I can understand the difficulties they face and the fears of a parent.

Stay strong for the rest of your family but don't forget to grieve yourself.

Your family here is thinking of you and keeping you in their prayers.

Boolit Master
    My sincerest condolences to you and your family. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Boolit Buddy
    My heart goes out to you and your family...let each one of us here take a little of your pain and help you carry it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

In Remembrance

May God bless and comfort this family.

Boolit Master
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Our prayers are with you. We lost a child many years ago and I would have not survived without two things. One was the power of prayer and a loving church and community who prayed for and with us. The other was a good friend who had suffered a similar loss and stood by me and supported me, both mentally and physically.

I hope and pray that you and your family have both of the things that helped me in those hard times.
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill

Boolit Bub
    So sorry for your loss

Boolit Master

May God grant you Peace in your heart and His Grace to get through this difficult time. Those left behind are in a most difficult place. I pray your son's pain remains with him and does not carry on through you. Our prayers are with you.

DRNurse1

Education is one thing you can give away freely while suffering no personal loss and likely increasing one's own knowledge.

Properly vetted source information prevents GIGO, the scourge of the internet.

Boolit Grand Master

So sorry for your loss. I remember you talking about him in PM a couple years ago.
    He's at piece now. No fear, no torment, no trouble.
    We will all meet together in a little while my friend.
    Prayers are being lifted up for you here. Just take it one minute at a time.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

I'm very sorry to hear this outcome, my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

"Moderator Emeritus"

My prayers for you and your family in this hour of trial. You and yours have my deepest condolences.
    Krag35

I have never met a dishonest dog.

Expatriate, in my own country.

Boolit Master
    I cannot find the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Frank

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast