Lee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Having a tough time dealing with this

Boolit Bub
    It is with a heavy heart that I must report that my daughter's body was recovered today.

The uncertainty of her whereabouts has been grinding on us for the past 30 days, and we have been praying for an answer.

Praying that she be returned to us. She has.

I hope not one of this wonderful, prayerful family has to experience the pain I feel. It is indescribable.

Parents, hug your children and tell them how much you love them!

Thank you all for the prayers that have gone up from literally around the world. Please remember us as we begin the healing.

Even though I ache and grieve to the depths of my being and long for the comfort that only He can provide I will proclaim Praise to God.

William

Oh lord, Jesus, please carry this family through this terrible sorrow. Give them peace and healing Lord, and understanding. Show them Father that you are in control, and that their daughter is Your daughter and that Your loving arms are around her as we pray, and that Your arms are around the mourning family as well. Please give them peace with the knowledge that they will see her again. I ask this in Jesus Name, Amen....

Banned

Praying for you and your family Brother William. You are an inspiration to me, an example of strength in this fallen world.

I cant imagine your pain, please accept my deepest sympathies. Ive been following your search and am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. May the good lord hold your daughter and the holy spirit bring you comfort.
    MPBARRY1

NRA Life Member

PASS IT ON! TAKE A KID SHOOTING!,

Boolit Master
    I have been following this too, and I can't put it any better than AlaskanGuy did above. I recited that prayer, from my heart, just as he wrote it.
    My heart breaks for you and your family.

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master

I am so sorry! As I read your post your words reminded me of David when he lost the child born to Bathsheba. Your faith is an example to all of us as you offer Praise to God in your deepest moments. You have the heart of a warrior William.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    William

Stay fast!! Ask for help it will come, don't harden your heart. Never know why but , always painful. I'm sitting here thinking Of what I would do and say, how I would feel and My heart goes out to you. Will take time for the shock to wear down, I don't think it will ever go away. Time heals all wounds.

Many here as me will be praying for you William, and with you.

Where there are two or gather together I'll be in the midst.

God Bless!! Theodore

Boolit Master

A friend of mine lost his daughter due to an automobile accident. The friend told me he got some peace from the scripture " I have not seen the righteous forsaken". We do not always understand the mind of God but he is sovereign and all knowing. May His love fill the voids that were created by the loss of your daughter.

Boolit Buddy
    William I have been thinking a lot about this terrible situation and my heavy heart goes out to you and your family. May you find some piece and God be with you. I am really really sorry about this my friend.

Please take care of yourself and your family.

God Bless.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    I have offered solice before and I seem to just not have the words .

You do have my sincerest sympathies.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    Heartfelt sorrow for your great loss.

I believe this with all my heart!
    John 3: 16-17

16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I hope you may find solace in these verses:

11 Now, concerning the state of the soul between death and the resurrection—Behold, it has been made known unto me by an angel, that the spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men, whether they be good or evil, are taken home to that God who gave them life.

12 And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.

Alma 40:11-12 Book of Mormon

AlaskanGuy said it well!

HE is risen, and we will also rise!
    Bless you and your family.
    Last edited by sniper; 02-13-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Boolit Bub
    My friends, your prayers and compassion are truly a salve to my wounded heart. I can't thank you all enough.

We have a Celebration of Life for Cynthia planned for next Thursday, the 20th. That will allow time for our son to take emergency leave from Marine boot camp.

I would ask that those who can, make a donation in Cynthia Johnson's name (if you feel led) to one of the multitudes of volunteer search and rescue organizations near you. These people are amazing.

There were many, many individuals and organizations who unselfishly gave of their time and resources to help search for Cynthia.

One individual drove almost 400 miles to search with side scan sonar for 4 days, all at his own expense. There were at least a dozen divers who risked themselves in the cold 40 deg water with 0 to 3 in. visibility among snags and debris, or were standing by to dive on a promising "hit". The cadaver dogs and handlers made several trips of over 100 miles to assist, at just a phone call.

These are just three groups of volunteers, not to mention the official resources of seven counties and localities in Florida and Alabama.

None of these knew who we were. They just knew that someone needed help, so they came, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Please do not take your loved ones for granted.

William