Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Wideners
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Big Reno Show anyone?

Vendor Sponsor

Big Reno Show anyone?

Anyone going?

Boolit Buddy
    Current plans are to meet NVCurmudgeon and BruceB, I think, outside the show door at 0900 Friday. You gonna be there?
    Urny
    Elko County, the old heart of Nevada

On Heaven's Range

I hadn't actually confirmed the meeting time/place, but I AM gonna be there, with a room in the same hotel for Thursday and Friday nights. This will give us a place to sit down and discuss the affairs of the world while easing our feets and wetting-down our throats.

0900 Friday at the main entrance sounds good to me.
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

Boolit Master
    Its Guard Drill so probobly not. Besides Reno Gun shows arent what they used to be. the last good gun show I went to was while I was stationed in TX two years ago.

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
    I hadn't actually confirmed the meeting time/place, but I AM gonna be there, with a room in the same hotel for Thursday and Friday nights. This will give us a place to sit down and discuss the affairs of the world while easing our feets and wetting-down our throats.

0900 Friday at the main entrance sounds good to me.
    No can do on Friday. Just got back from a vacation and I have to work. But I will be there Saturday and will look for everyone.

ammohead

Boolit Grand Master
    Sure wish I could meet you guys there (again). Was planning to go, but medical crapola scheduling interfered. Serial expletives deleted. This show may not be a GREAT one, but it sure as hell beats ANYTHING currently held in the People's Republic of Californistan. Having the Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno is another plus for us denizens of Soviet satellite nations.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Bub
    Are you talking about the Custom Gunmaker's Guild show at the Silver Legacy the end of Jan.? If so, I'll be showing my stock work on a table along the back wall (pretty sure that's where my table will be--right next to Luxus Walnut).

SCI is also there. I can't be both places....drat. Please come and see me. I'd love to meet a few of you in person.
    Trez Hensley
    Custom Stockmaker
    American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I was wanting to get to the Guild show this year, but, alas, it appears I won't be able to make it. Too much to do at work. Which, I guess is a good thing!

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by ammohead View Post
    No can do on Friday. Just got back from a vacation and I have to work. But I will be there Saturday and will look for everyone.

ammohead
    If you can't make it until Saturday, I'll be on the same schedule as Friday. Look for me lurking near the entrance at 9 AM, wearing the Navy blue USS Gurke ball cap.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Boolit Buddy
    If you see a bearded fellow wearing an orange neckerchief Friday morning, that'll be me.
    Just because change doesn't make a difference doesn't mean that change is bad.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by oso View Post
    If you see a bearded fellow wearing an orange neckerchief Friday morning, that'll be me.
    Friday morning, if things go as planned, be on the lookout for two big guys and a feathermerchant (me) in the aforementioned Navy blue cap.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon