WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: info on longer stock for mossberg 510 bantam

Boolit Buddy

info on longer stock for mossberg 510 bantam

having emailed Mossberg and got no replies (over a period of a month)was getting ready to send a registered mail to them , thought I would give this place a try, since we have so many people that know so many others, with that said,

was trying to find the longer stock for the 510, its no longer on their website,(at least what I can find) and never got one of the quote discount coupons when I bought the thing, grandkids liked it for a while and then guess they are tired of it for right now, so I want to be able to play with it too

anyone here with connections to Mossberg?? or have one of those longer stocks to sell, ?

made an extension but it just don't feel right due to the weight of the extension, even out of wood, it seems to alter the balance more than I like,

thanks dave
    best one of the month,

about unique and IMR unequal, They really did duplicate it, made it equally unobtainable

Banned

If it is a 20 gauge, any 500 stock will fit. Otherwise, you will need a .410 500 stock. BTW, if you have the 20 gauge 510 stock, I would be interested in it.

Boolit Buddy

forgot to specify, its a 410

also from what I have gathered the 410 500 series stock will not fit the 510, since the 510 receiver is smaller yet
    best one of the month,

about unique and IMR unequal, They really did duplicate it, made it equally unobtainable

Banned

Why not get this:

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/comm...ategory%3DSTOC

I like shorter LOP, even 12" and this one is 13" LOP

Boolit Buddy

Smile hmm, might work,

this was the page I was looking for, they had it up long ago, then after recently going to their website, could not find it, hmm,

as to the length, think the longest I can get now with the standard stock and inserts was 10 or 11, still so short, if I pull up my arms up tight and back as far as it will go and still have quite a gap there to the stock, being 6ft and all,

with a coat on the 13 ought to get me by, its worth a try ,
    thanks for the link, that was what I was hunting for , but thought they took it down,
    -----------------
    update, weird, went back and their store tab is available now, yet the other week, none of the tabs at the bottom of the page were there, oh well, its back that's all that matters,
    Last edited by Dave18; 12-26-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    best one of the month,

Banned

You could put a recoil pad on/over it for LOP purposes.

Vendor Sponsor

I have one I'll sell you for $35 plus shipping. I has a new Limbsaver recoil pad on it. Came off my M500. PM me if interested.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com