Load DataSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: Primers in stock at Powder Valley

Boolit Master

Primers in stock at Powder Valley

Powder Valley has Winchester and CCI primers in stock as of about 1/2 hour ago!

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

1 million Winchester

3 million CCI

Just FYI
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master
    If they only had powder...
    ph4570

Banned
    If you had to, you could make powder, you can't make a primer. Just sayin....

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

Oh you can make primers too without using the match head technique.

Banned
    Not as easy as powder, unless you know something I don't.

Boolit Buddy
    I just looked at the site and it says they are just about out of everything. Did you call to see if they were in stock or did you see it on their website? I know sometimes it takes awhile for places to update their sites.

L. Bottoms

Boolit Master

I checked the website before I made the post. They got more in today.

Did you check the brands I listed? Also 4 million primers don't last long at a site like PV.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Buddy
    I guess it would be better to call them anyway. Aint like places update websites every 10 mins.

L. Bottoms

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

You know, all I can say is WOW, I can't believe this shortage is still going on. I haven't checked any of the on line sites in a while as I'm good to go on components. It is my wish that everyone could find what they want/need at a decent price and it be available.
    There is a guy over here that seems to be able to get power and primers galore. I went by his shop a couple weeks ago and he had at least 20 different powders and lots of it. He had many thousands of primers, different brands and size and I can purchase from him cheaper than I could if I made a large order from PV. I guess that's one reason I had in the back of my head that the shortage was lightening up. He even always has a decent stock of 22 rim fire. Not cheap though. I paid $26 a piece for Winchester 555 packs.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master

$26 for 555 Winchester .22's?I went to a small gunshow this weekend and 500 round bricks of .22 were $60 and 50 round boxes were $15. Holy friggin' moly have some people lost their minds? Glad I stocked up years ago.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master

After checking fairly frequently, most of the websites, primers can be found almost any time, anymore. Prices is another matter, but they can be had. No one place has them all, but we can usually find what we need. Now, for the powder....... Mike
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin