Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Looking for a RD mold

Statesville, North Carolina...too close to Charlotte

Looking for a RD mold

Fellers,
    As I get older I know my mind is going downhill, but I could have sworn I saw a group buy project for a six cavity 30 caliber mold from Ranch Dog somewhere on this sight. It came coplete with a link to the RD page for specs and sign-up. Anyone got any ideas where I haven't looked, or are my sexual fantasies turning to boolits? Really weird!

"Ignorance is the parent of fear."-Herman Melville

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

RD has a banner on the bottom of the page.. enjoy.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lead melter View Post
    Really weird!
    Lead melter... There was a group buy open for both the two and six cavity molds. I got the minimum buyers I wanted to see and ordered them. I will have an inventory of these molds in about four months and at that time I will have them for sale on my web site.

I shot the little bugger in my 308 Marlin Express yesterday afternoon... sweet! With a starting load of BL-C(2) (37.0-grains) I saw 2260 FPS and nice little groups. These were very soft bullets, I'm going to cast some 1:1 linotype:WW and put some heat behind them and see what the rifle does. I had Lee cut me some dies for the caliber and my bullet specifically. Very nice work, case neck expanded just right, bullet profile fits the bullet seating stem, Factory Crimp Die doesn't overwork the .311" and the Lee Case Trimmer cuts exactly 1.92"... life is good!

My pressure trace equipment was all pissed off for not being used in a couple months. I wouldn't record any pressure data. I was very disappointed with that.
    Michael