Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersTitan Reloading
Load Data
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: C'mon In Lurkers.

Boolit Grand Master
    Yeah, we don't bite--and even if we did, we've had all our shots.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Double ditto to what mtnman31 said. My biggest problem is, HOW TO KEEP TRACK of the threads of interest I read to fallow up on others input, sooooow much great information.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk Convertable View Post
    ... you might be sorry you let me join. Questions will abound.....
    Answers from the members here at Cast Boolits have been very forthcoming and supportive of the questions being asked. There are a lot of VERY knowledgeable
    folks here who don't mind at all sharing there experience and knowledge.

I often wonder what the combined years of casting and shooting cast boolits experience here really is.

Shiloh

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Easiest way to browse the board, and catch everything. Click on the "Today" towards the top of the page. On each visit, there will be a marker set to show you how far you have read previously.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgrs737 View Post
    Hey guys it looks like Woodwrkr don't trust us none!

GOOD FOR HIM!

Welcome to the forum Woodwrkr!

Enjoy your stay!
    Now, Now. Don't get the wrong idea. I trust y'all! Well... maybe I'll trust you boys with anything except my woman and my WW!

Y'all keep up the good work.

Woodwrkr

Thanks for the tip on browsing the treads waksupi

Boolit Bub

Ya done it now

Alright... ya'll roped me into it, so I had to join.
    Been reading for a while but just hadn't joined. Great forum and a ton of knowledge. Can't wait to get into casting myself. Well okay, not casting MYSELF but bullets or as there know around here, boolits.

Back to reading....

Galena Guru

hi ab I no u ..

I'm sending you the 375's tomorrow
    Schamankungulo

Matt. 5:14-16

GMCS USN ret.

Welcome out of the shadows and to the best bullet casting resource in the world. Lets keep them coming we are only 13 short of that 4,000 mark.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwrkr View Post
    Now, Now. Don't get the wrong idea. I trust y'all! Well... maybe I'll trust you boys with anything except my woman and my WW!

Y'all keep up the good work.

Woodwrkr
    You better add your dog to that list! And if you keep sheep, well, that is an entire different subject!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    Yeah, we don't bite--and even if we did, we've had all our shots.
    And if we did, how many of us still have our teeth to make it hurt??
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

We are gainin' ,,only 5 to go to hit 4K !
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

one down 4 to go.
    joined this morning you guys are great. empowering the ignorant (me) is a noble work.

Boolit Mold

Another Lurker

Hi All,

I have been a lurker for a while.

A few years ago I started casting for a while but gave up and am now planning to try it again.

I bought and read (the covers off) the Lyman 44th reloading manual as a kid, and got interested in casting. Also have read the current Lyman Cast Boolit Handbook.

My cast bullets worked great in a friends 357, but I leaded up some of my rifles badly. Since then, I have forgotten how miserable it was to get the lead out of the bores, so am going to try it again. I have done a lot of reading on this site, and others, and have figured out several of the things I did wrong.

Hopefully I will be able to try it again in the next few weeks.

At any rate, it is nice to be here, and I have learned a lot from reading the stuff written on this site, so thanks to you all.

Thanks and regards,

Gandolf

Boolit Man
    Well, I have been lurking here for a few years and deciede to join you guys. I have been reloading and casting boolits for a long time. Main intrests are handguns and drillings. As much as I lurk, I feel as if I know you all.
    Tom

Great place about this board is that even people who know relatively little about casting might post something that a seasoned caster never even thought about. And some of the questions they post benefit us all so come on and lets get those people here. If the combined knowledge of 4,000 people is this good imagine the combined knowledge if we hit 5,000.

Hi All..
    I joined the day I found this site...But kinda feel like a lurker still..
    Being such nub and all to this casting thing...(gun nut from WAAAAy back tho)
    Anyway, I hope you're all proud of yourselves for your evil influence on me..:>)
    I was just wanting a little info on a .303 LEE Loader plinking load...that's all.. not much..just wanted some cheap plinking ammo..
    but NOOOO.!!! Now I'm a full blown, plastic money spending boolit-casting reloading OLE PHART !!
    Lets see ??
    MIDWAY = $55, then $129, and...$238..
    GRAFS...$188
    Garage sale.. $140 (Hellacious deal on reloading gear, 4 boxes full, couldn't pass it up)
    Sportsmans warehouse...$140?...
    Today.. MIDSOUTH... $133 + CHANGE...
    NOW.. THINKING ON MY NEXT ORDER...

I started out with a LEE loader, and a can of powder.. Now see what you've done...

Gots to go now... My Lee PRO4 20lb pot is calling and got six moulds that need fillin'...
    an..70 lbs pure lead that need melting and alloyin'..an some brass needin' tumbling ...an...

Razor

wow! over the hump! 4007 members! welcome and congrats to everyone!

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Now well past 4,500 and gaining on five-thousand.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Cyrus

I signed up last year but have not logged in much. I lurk every day. You folks have a fantastic site here and should be proud! Every day I learn something new. 454PB generously offered to analyze a sample of an alloy I smelted a while back but life got in my way. I thank him for his generous offer anyway.

I'm past the one ton mark in my wheelweight collection but want alot more. I'm storing in 5 gallon buckets til I have the time to smelt. I've smelted 300 lbs or so already into ingots. I have a very understanding wife! Casting is something I'll do one day but for now it's picking ww's up whenever I can for that rainy day. My passions are single action revolvers and single shot rifles. Great place to be and I promise to be more sociable in the future.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast