Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Lyman customer service

Boolit Master

Lyman customer service

I own both Targetspot and Supertargetspot scopes and I was unable to find user information until I asked Lyman Customer service for help.
    In just four days I received copies of the manuals that were shipped with new scopes, years ago.
    Lyman deserves an accolade, and I sent them one.
    Gun control is not about guns.

Boolit Buddy

Not my experience what so ever with Lyman, they have become a has been for shooters.

Boolit Master
    wch I would like to know who you talked to. Last week I called Lyman to order three items. One was a sprute plate which the part # came from this site and two M die expanders, a pretty simple order I thought. I gave the lady the answered the phone the part # for the sprue plate and she went into a immediate tail spin. She gave me the third degree like a homicide detective wanting to know where I got that part #. She finally took the order but was not thrilled about it. In the last 3-4 years Lyman customer support has gone to the bottom of the barrel. I always try to be as polite, patient, and friendly as can but the ladies answering the phone are frustrated before the first words are exchanged. Typically it has been my experience with them if its not current production they don't want to talk to you.

Boolit Master
    I have been a continuous Lyman Customer and loader since 1963 . I have many lyman presses and equipment from EZ Loads to Lyman AA's. Sure they have had there share of Problems being purchased , re purchased . and returned . The longevity remains to be seen with other loading Co. Yes they have no fancy equipment. only Basic reliable equipment.
    I always found them to have good customer service
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Boolit Master

IOWA FOX:
    I just emailed my request directly to customer service: you can find their address online.
    Gun control is not about guns.

Boolit Master
    Thanks wch. I received my sprue plate and M die expanders yesterday, their parts prices are still dirt cheap. Thanks to the person that posted the part # for the odd ball sprue plate.