MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your prayers would be appreciated.

Boolit Grand Master
    Thoughts and prayers for you and yours, Urny. Another member of Our Greatest Generation passes on to his reward.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

44woody
    condolences from my family to your in this time of sorrow 44Woody

Urny Our Prayers for you and your Family

Having lost my Dad and Mom years ago and my first wife and oldest son a few years ago I know what you are feeling.

May he take you and yours in his hands now and foe ever.

TwoTrees and RedFoxy

Boolit Master
    Condolences from me and my family to you and yours. Requested prayers a done deal.

Boolit Master

prayers...

Hi Ernie! You, your family , and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. Your dad was one of 'The Greatest Generation." Bless them all!!

Stand tall Ernie...you have good blood in your veins....

Wish I Had Caught You Post Earlier

Ernie and Linda,

Please let Marlene and I add our Love and Heart Felt Sympathy for your loss. Like many have said your father is a HERO! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire familey.

BTW, Marlene and I were Married 50 years ago this coming March, in the same Sutter Hospital in Sacramento. We had planned to Marry in June, but out of nowhere came the sad news that her and onceabull's Stepfather was terminally ill. It was not until then that we found out that he was so looking forward to giving Marlene away. We quickly made some ajustments, so his WISH could be granted. He passed away one week later.
    --------MEMORIES-------

Mac & Marlene
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 10-26-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my Father many years ago and still feel the loss when ever I enter the woods. We spent many years fishing and hunting together.
    WORK TO LIVE, LIVE TO HUNT
    SHOOT ONCE, KILL CLEAN, APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

Banned

Sorry to hear of your loss Urny. Lost my Grandmother near the same time in Sacramento also, so I was down there when you were for the same thing.

I'm here in Sac right now, so if you need anything, want some cheering up or meet for a beer or cup of coffee- PM me.

I was born down the street from Sutter...

Boolit Buddy
    We just got home from Sacramento and want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Wish I had been able to use the net and had gotten PatMarlin's message, I would have loved to visit. Our prayers and condolences for your Grandmother and family, Pat. JDL, I hope your Dad is well. Our prayers are going out for you to.

Mac, Sutter holds a lot of memories for our family, too. My late son Ryan was born there, and several cousins, nieces and nephew's as well.

The California State Honor Guard was at the service, and presented my Mom with the Flag, which was followed by a piper blowing Amazing Grace. Pastor Kell conducted the service, and his Daughter-in-law Faith sang a beautiful solo, then us kids (I"m 60) took over from there. Dad would have been quietly pleased.

Ernie and LINDA
    Urny
    Elko County, the old heart of Nevada