Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: September Cast Bullet Assoc. ML Match: 25yds. Offhand

Arrow September Cast Bullet Assoc. ML Match: 25yds. Offhand

Pat Iffland has just posted the particulars of the September ML match (25 yds. offhand; squirrel target w/optional BP revolver targets; $4.00 fee) on the CBA site: http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum...13&forum_id=81

If you can't access the CBA site, you can email Pat directly for more information: piffland@juno.com

Banned

Thanks once again Paul. In case anyone questions the fee. I take out what I spend on targets envelopes and postage and send the rest to the CBA to be used for forum costs for letting us host the match there. I don't make dime one on these things and in fact sent the total proceeds from the last two matches, or 116 bucks, to the CBA treasurer. They're fun matches with pretty good participation so far. Targets are limited to 25 guys so if you're interested in shooting let me know. There's no prizes except bragging rights but for 4 bucks you can't expect too much.

Just to note, you don't have to be a member of the CBA to shoot because this is an internet only match and I stay away from downloadable paper targets because they get torn up too bad and are a pain to score. If you're interested or have any questions drop me an email or PM and I'll answer them the best I can. The rules, tech sheet, and the results from the June match are attached below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rules.pdf   tech sheet.pdf   report.pdf  
    Last edited by Pat I.; 09-01-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Boolit Master
    pm sent

Boolit Master
    Man I wish more events could be posted on this stuff.If it was in my area I would attend.

Fly

Fly, It's an internet/postal match. You don't have to attend, just email Pat or look at post #2 above for more details.

Banned

Like Paul said this isn't a shoulder to shoulder match and everything is done by mail. Join the Cast Bullet Association forum and there's a thread named "September ML Postal Match" that explains it. If you're interested and have any further questions you can email me at piffland@juno.com or PM me either here or there. This is the 5th match we've had this year and will feature 4 Haffner running squirrel targets offhand at 25 yds and a side handgun match using 2 MR31c targets at 25 yds. 5 shots for score on all targets. I try to use a different target and range every month.