Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
WidenersRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackbox
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost a baby today

Boolit Master

Lost a baby today

10 weeks pregnant, we lost our baby. Saw the heart beat at 7 weeks, bright and healthy and ready for life. I know there are more than a few here who know that 10 weeks pregnant means our baby was alive, that our baby's soul is with God now. I can't imagine the life of the families here who have lost a family member after birth. This was our third pregnancy. We have one son.

I'll be fine, it's Mrs. Rabbit who will be devastated for some time. I know that when baby #2 finally arrives (#1 is almost 2 years old now) that it was all God's plan and that everything was done the way He wanted it. But I lack the verbose talent to convince my wife of that.

Baby's spirit left this world a couple days ago, we'll never know when. His body left us today.

Boolit Master

My wife & I lost 1 also ,it`s been yrs now , but I still think of "what if" but life here for us goes on.

I take solice in the fact our lord needed that sweet spirit back so soon & that 1 day we will meet .

Comfort Mrs. Rabbit as best ya can & keep reminding her that you both still Love her often !

God Bless.& Peace & Comfort to you all !

GP
    GP100man

Boolit Grand Master

Good mroning
    I will also pray our Lord comforts you hearts and gives you that Peace only He can give.
    We had a similar experience with our "second" to be child. We thought all sorts of things. But in the end God gave us our first son followed by a second son our third child.
    Now we realise God knows best even when we do not have any idea .
    It is not easy at first... But draw close to Him because He is never far away.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master

Prayers for you and the wife,may God bless

Cast Boolits Owner

Prayers sent.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

My thoughts & prayers. My wife lost three in less than two years before the "doc" figured out the problem and put her on steroids. Number "4" turns 16 years old next week. As you know it is tough but it will get better.

BB

Boolit Buddy
    It is rough, but like you we know that God is in control. Prayers sent.

Boolit Mold
    God is the great and mighty comforter. Just be there for her while God and her work this out.
    Prayers sent for you both.
    Mop

Boolit Buddy

my wife and i have lost two as you did. thinking of you in our prayers.
    What I hand-load; .380acp; 9mm/9mmR; 38/357mag; 45acp;
    223rem(5.56mm); 22-250rem; 243win; 6.5 Grendel; 270 win; 30-30win; 308win; 45-70gov.

on the list to start Loading; 30-06 springfield; 222 rem; 6.5x55 swedish

"You might be a gun nut if you load 45-70 on a progressive press" -HICKOK45<- was he talking about me!?!

---
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    _________________ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderator Emeritus

I am very sorry to hear of your loss Steve. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

We lost one less than a year ago, similar circumstances.

It was pretty rough at first, still is when I think about it too much.

It helped me to remember that it now has a perfect Father, and a perfect body.

Brandon
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance

Sorry to hear this. We lost a son at 6months and suffered three miscarriages. I will be happy to get to heaven and see them all. We have 5 living sons. God bless and comfort you.

Boolit Man

Thoughts and prayers sent!

Moderator Emeritus

You are in our prayers

Boolit Master

Love her, comfort her and let God and time do the healing.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

May GOD comfort you and the Mrs. in this time of sorrow. Take comfort that the little one is now in the arms of him.

Boolit Master

My wife and I lost our daughter four months into the pregnancy 19 years ago. 3 years later we had our first son. Then it seemed like when we were trying for another nothing would start right. When we decided to leave it up to God for when the time was right. Literally, I was out in the middle of a cornfield looking up to the sky telling The Lord that if this is the way it was going to be, stop bringing us a heartbreak every 11 months or so. I left the field with a feeling in my heart that we would be happy with our son and do the best we could raising him....fast forward 22 months later and I'm holding our 3rd son (2 in 13 months) in my hands looking at my wife with such a feeling of love for what she went through to bring 3 boys into our family.

Moral of that long run-on sentence. Hug your wife, tell her that you love her every time you see her and whenever you leave and also take the stress off your shoulders. You'll be surprise what that stress does to your heart and your relationship.

Bruce
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Buddy

Sorry to hear that,we lost a boy at 12 weeks almost 2 years ago. It would have been boy #2 for me,it was hard for me but my wife is who it hit the hardest. Now my wife is 3 months pregnant with another one,its hard but it gets better,just be there when the wife needs to vent,they can go through some pretty nasty swings after losing a baby. God bless you and your wife and best of luck,i'm sure y'all have another.

We had two daughters then 3 miscarriages. Lost daughter #1. I know they are with our Lord so all is well with them.

I will say a prayer for you.
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Banned

Will be praying for both you and your wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast