Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: YotaTRD4x4 has 7mm weatherby mag brass and projectiles

Boolit Buddy

YotaTRD4x4 has 7mm weatherby mag brass and projectiles

Ok I had a post to buy some 308 brass and BrassMagnet is giving me some for free as a helping had so I am returning my helping hand to another. If you have a 7mm weatherby mag I have quality once fired and new brass as well as a few 160gr bullets you can have as well.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy

Also for those interested this can be trimmed a touch and resized to 7mm rem mag or 338 win mag. It will have a slight rounded shoulder until fire formed but I have used it for both calibers as I used to have around 700pcs of this brass I got in a trade with a rifle. I would prefer it go to someone with a 7 weatherby but I will still let it go for free to someone who needs some help.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag

Boolit Buddy

Still looking for a new home for a little once fired and a few projectiles

Ill take them to be used with my fathers hunting rifle. Feel closer to my dad.
    Mickey Mouse School of Combat Graduate

Boolit Buddy

Cag40Navy is the winner of the brass and bullets. Keep up the great work on here with our helping hands threads.