Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my nephew

I have seen many miracles and experienced a few. I am still amazed when God sends us one.

Lots of you probably know Jim Taylor the gunwriter. He had an experience while hunting Africa a few years back and was compelled to move there to work as a missionary.

He has wrote of the great faith the people there have. He has witnessed great miracles there. I doubted the truth of some of the reports. I had to think hard on it and felt ashamed when I came to my senses and realized that God does heal peoples "unfixable" wounds. He created our universe by speaking it!

I am excited for Don! I sent a ladyfriend this link and she adopted him as a prayer child.
    J
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

In Remembrance

Don will be moved to Baylor University Medical Hospital in Dallas. This morning the Dr. removed his neck brace and tossed it in the trash! They are going to put those muscles and their controls to work ASAP.

Good news Dale! We are still praying for him. Keep us updated.
    J

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning and Praise God ! Will keep praying daily. Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master

Just sent another prayer

Prayers for speedy and full recovery sent

In Remembrance

Don is at Baylor Hospital in Dallas now and he used the bed rails to pull himself to a sitting position. He is able to carry on short conversations in whispers. His smile and wit are very much working. The insurance will only pay for 60 days of therapy so they will make the most of it. Immediate family only is allowed to keep focus on rehab. God is doing awesome work.

Boolit Master
    Yes still praying for Don. Darn insurance companies. Hope you all can find him help or a loop in the system for insurance.

We will see so much improvement in 60 days we will be even more amazed.
    J

Thomas Paine

Boolit Master
    Wow us with pictures in sixty days.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

In Remembrance

Don ate his first meal yesterday. Ground Swiss steak with potatoes, gravy, and fried squash. Ate it all and topped it off with chocolate pudding! Therapists are impressed with his gains.

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning and Praise to God again !
    Will keep praying till you say to stop. I am Blessed by this great news.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Still praying here too! Excited that he is eating. I am not surprised by his gains with all the praying he is getting.
    Jay

Thomas Paine

In Remembrance

Update on Don. When he was moved to Baylor two weeks ago He could just move his arms enough to give a hug and could talk a little. Now he talks a mile a minute and wheels himself anywhere in the wheel chair. He still has some short term memory loss but long term memory is fine. He is working hard and has amazed doctors and therapists with his progress. Onward to full recovery! Thanks for all the prayers. I will see if I can get some before and current pics posted soon.

Prayers sent.
    Be careful,
    Victor

Life member NRA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Don Fathers Day.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	75645 Don before is on day after Memorial Day, After is on Fathers Day! Prayers are working wonders!
    Thank You! Gary Don Clawson Sr. " Shadetree25"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Don SFI.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	75646
    This is Don on July 4th! He wheels himself outside so he can get some FREE air. He has continuously amazed everyone with his recovery! Still has a long way to go but works hard every day and has improved daily! Please continue the prayers. Now that he is moving his legs some, it has given him incentive to work harder.

Don update: He has been home for a few weeks! He has been going to Hendrick Rehab in Abilene Texas. He left out tonight, going back to Dallas for more rehab! This place is called, Project Walk! New kind of rehab concentrating on standing and walking! Has evaluation on Wednesday, Workout on Thursday and Friday! With lots of prayers, he WILL walk out of there soon!!! Please continue with the prayers for continued miracles!!

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers said here too. Who better to heal him than He who created him? Have been there myself. God Bless.

Boolit Master

Prays for a speedy recover for him and family

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast