Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 NCBS photos by Lagene

2013 NCBS photos by Lagene

I am (Lagene) processing images this evening and will be posting as soon as they are ready.

John and I had a BLAST in Nevada. It was wonderful to meet so many good people! We'll be back next year for sure.

Thanks for a great time!

Lagene
    aka Idaho_Mule's better half

Boolit Master

Open an account at www.photobucket.com.

There is plenty of space for free to load all of the pictures. Then you can past the links into the thread.

If you need help, let me know and I will try to walk you through it.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by SciFiJim View Post
    Open an account at www.photobucket.com.

There is plenty of space for free to load all of the pictures. Then you can past the links into the thread.

If you need help, let me know and I will try to walk you through it.

Here's the link to the photo's for the 2013 NCBS. (There's also a 2-part video of the Team Pistol Stake Shoot. Poor resolution from my camera, so I'm not sure how much you can see.)

http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/La...0NCBS%20photos

It's a password protected album.

The Guest password is: NCBSphotos

It is case sensitive. I hope you all can get in there and see them. This album is all my HIGH resolution images. You should be able to download them and print if you'd like.

I forgot names on a few of them, and possibly got the names wrong on others (I didn't know there'd be a test . Please comment and let me know so I can change them.

I plan on uploading another album with low resolution images as well, for those of you that don't have high-speed internet connections.

Enjoy!!

Lagene
    Last edited by Idaho Mule; 05-28-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Lagene,

These are wonderful PHOTOS! Marlene and I were unable to attend this year. We sure plan on being there for NCBS 2014. We are so looking forwad to meeting you, John and all the others we missed this year.
    Marlene is onceabulls, sister. Darren is our son and the lovely Martha is our daughter-in -law!

I have been sending framed pictures of all the event winners, out to each winner in past years. Martha has furnished me with lots of good pics, but usually no matter how many pics I have, most times I need a few more. So in case I should need some of your pics, would it be OK for me to use them? If so, perhaps I could get you to e-mail them to me?

It usually take me some time to get this completed, as shopping at the Dollar Store for frames take a lot time, no, mostly it just getting to it. This years big excuse is; my printer does not want to print photos, so I must address this problem soon. Once its fixed I'll get started.

Again, thank for providing all of us with your great photos,
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 05-29-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Hello Mac!!

We heard a lot about you this year, and, yes, it was ALL good!! John and I look forward to meeting you next year. We sure had a great time with all the new friends we met this year.

Absolutely!! You can use ANY of the images you want. Do you want me to e-mail all of them to you? Or are there specific images you're needing?

Please PM IdahoMule with your e-mail address and I'll get the images to you.

Best wishes to your wife Marlene, and here's to her speedy recovery!!

Lagene

Thanks Lagene,

After I get started on my project, I will know what I need that I don't have. Then I'll asked you to send a few pics. I'll send you a PM at that time with my e-mail.

Thanks again,
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master
    Howdy folks!
    I rec'd a care package from cobbmtmac today that contained a couple of framed "winner's" pictures. Mac put together framed pictures for ALL of the winners of the events at this years NCBS.
    Thank you, Mac!!!

He also sent a disc with those pictures on it, so that I could post them here for y'all to enjoy - so without further ado - here they are!!!

Take care!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    Forum limits made me separate them into 2 posts, so here are the rest!!

Take care!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Very Nice Pictures - and congratulations to all the competitors - and special congratulations to the winners of their class
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    I like the iron bench in the last photo with the screw adjustable seats, but I sure it gets real hot in the sun.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbmtmac View Post
    Thanks Lagene,

After I get started on my project, I will know what I need that I don't have. Then I'll asked you to send a few pics. I'll send you a PM at that time with my e-mail.

Thanks again,
    Thanks again Mac for the framed picture of the winning pistol team. Awesum.

Super Moderator

............You'd think I'd learn after 10 or 11 of these things, but it was really driven home this time, "Bring MORE guns"! whatever else you think might be happening! I've already started a list of what to load for and bring next year. A big thank you to Mac for the wonderfull framed photo's. Mine came in Lee Production Pot box. I was out in the front yard watering when the postal being dropped it off. I noticed it later and thought, "What in the HECK is that!!!"? I thought I must have been ordering stuff in my sleep again

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Great photos Lagene, Mac, and Don! Thanks to Mac for sending the photo!

You are all so very welcome!

Just got back from a 5 day trip on the coast. We met up with my brother and wife! Our first vacation together, he is 78 and I am a much younger 77. This was a celibration of Marlene contuinuing to improve and our Sis-n-law being clean of the big "C" word after surgery several month back.

Marlene is doing much better, but there is a isssue that the Doctor is watching very closely. Her Virtibrae above her operation have move into a position that he has real concern. We will know in Sept if further movement has occured and if so, more surgery may be necessary.
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 07-15-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Boolit Master
    Anyone know what kind of rifle Martie is shooting? caliber?

Boolit Master
    I believe it is a Win Mod 70 - .243. My wife borrowed it and came in 2nd so now she owns her own 243 and I am charged with working up a CB load for it for next year.

Boolit Master
    looks like a single shot with a dropping block
    stock looks like a T/C Hawken, trigger guard looks like a dehaas miller
    at least that's what i see in the picture

Boolit Man
    Nice pics.. looks like a great time.

Boolit Master
    I thought I had posted a reply after quilbilly's????? Maybe I didn't hit "send".......

Anyway...
    The rifle that Holly used at NCBS was my wife, Cindy's. It's a Winchester Model 70 "youth ranger", chambered in .243.
    quilbilly, you might contact Newtire about a starting place for loads for that new rifle!

As for the rifle that Martie is using, I believe that her husband, Buck, made that rifle. I am going to give him a call, and will try to get some details.

Take care!

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast