Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NRA tee shirt gets a teen arrested?? In the US?

It has gotten to the point that the police are the universal solution to school issues. I bet there are allot less kids sitting in the office lately. it seems the solution to most issues is call the police and let them take the kid away. I was picked on for years in school, when I finally started fighting back I was given ALLOT of slack by administrators because they knew what was going on. One day after beating the snot out of one of the aggressors the asst principal told me 'ok, I think they have had enough. unless they instigate I don't want to see you in my office again.' I never even got suspended for all the beatings I gave out for years of abuse. Things have definately changed.

Only a matter of time I suppose, until him and everyone else like will have a boot on their neck that are not willing to comply...

Boolit Man
    With the NRA behind him, this could turn out just fine for this kid, and his family. The school should be loosing sleep over the upcoming lawsuit.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    Only a matter of time I suppose, until him and everyone else like will have a boot on their neck that are not willing to comply...
    Yeah, I hear ya on that. That is why I believe in and remember my original quote.
    I wonder if the NRA is aware of this situation yet. I feel confident they are, but just curious.
    If I had some extra, I sure would make a donation to his legal fees.
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by plmitch View Post
    Why? so we can have yet one more person living off our taxes. Thanks
    This master of indoctrination already is sucking a living off the tax payer. To continue to do so living under a bridge is a far better option than sucking up tax dollars while poisoning the minds of kids.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by sbeatty1983 View Post
    I hope the teacher ends up unemployed and living under an overpass
    Boy that would be awesome, as I'd make a trip or 2 to that overpass just to kick the sh*t out of that ex teacher.

Boolit Master
    Cops arrested the wrong person; should have arrested the teacher who started it all.
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver man View Post
    What was he arrested for. What are the charges.
    Obstruction and disturbing the education process.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by plmitch View Post
    Why? so we can have yet one more person living off our taxes. Thanks
    Teachers already live off our taxes, often with better pay and better retirement than the private sector. Lots of good teachers, too bad this one let her politics get in the way of her job.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Cops arrested the wrong person; should have arrested the teacher who started it all.
    And the principle of the school and the school superintendent.
    They should all be beaten by parents, their heads stuffed back up their obama and rolled out in the parking lot with a
    "kick me I'm a dumb a$$" sign on them.
    These IDIOTS are not going to stop until we MAKE them stop.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Agreed, the teacher is the one guilty of disrupting the education of our next generation.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    TxGunNut, Please don't do the same thing that a lot of people do on the anti gun side do. You posted that teachers are living off our taxes and make good money. That is not a true across the board statement. Many teachers in Louisiana have to take a part time job to be able to continue teaching. They, like police officers take the job because they want to help people. Where would we be without them?
    You should judge that one bad teacher who decided to take her own views about gun control into the classroom. If any of the liberals at that school would have had a clear mind then the teacher would of been told to leave the boy alone.
    It is a small town and shows it by the police acting as they did. It shows that they have little training in making decisions on what is a probable cause for arrest. If they would of taken time to read the policy and what it takes to make such an arrest then the boy would of not be arrested.
    The school system should fire this teacher and put on notice all others that they can't bring personal opinion into the classroom. There is fault with several persons on this matter and I hope that this father takes the correct steps to insure that his son receives a just outcome of this matter.
    I started in Law Enforcement in 1974 and that was with college credits in Criminal Justice for a salary of just $595 a month. When I left in 1990 I was making $2100 a month gross. Tons of money you say!! Later Cajun Shooter
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Master

Teachers and school systems have been bending our children's minds for years. Only now and then do they actually get caught at it. I hope they have no *** left after is gets sued off. Mike
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

I didnt see where someone said this. But he was EATING LUNCH when this started. How is he disturbing the education process in lunch. All he did was refuse to remove the shirt and got arrested for it. This is wrong on more levels than I can count.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    I wonder if it had been a 14 year old GIRL would the teacher have demanded SHE remove the only piece of clothing SHE was wearing from the waste up?

Somehow I doubt that would happen.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

It looks like the teacher need to be the student and the student need to be the teacher.

Ken

Boolit Master

As an ex deputy sheriff and retired assistant principal, this misuse of administrative power by some school districts makes me sick to my stomach. I am saddened by local law enforcement's involvement in a strictly nonviolent school issue. I am aware that there are some teachers that overstep their authority and that school administrators back such teachers up. I doubt that will ever change. The only thing I can say is that I never did that and I am SO VERY GLAD that I am retired and no longer have to put up with such things.
    Dysfunctional Disturbed Disabled Debonair Navy Veteran
    Swift Boats, Vietnam, 1967-1968.

"You are never too old to learn something stupid."

Boolit Grand Master

Cajun Shooter, I think you need to read my posts more carefully. I think you'll agree with me on most points. I know school teachers are not getting rich off the taxpayers' teat and I didn't imply that they were. My point was that teachers in most cases are better off than many people in the private sector. In my case I have a college education and 35 yrs experience at my job. I make about the same as a teacher or LEO but I pay over $350/mo for minimal health insurance and my employer has no retirement plan. I also know many people in the private sector who are not nearly as well off as I am. I work in the private sector because for many years I made better money there but I worked for my local PD for 25 yrs as an unpaid reserve officer. I was raised by a teacher and several family members are teachers. I'm familiar with the challenges faced by LEO's and teachers but I'm also familiar with the benefits.
    The teacher in question is a poor example of the profession and a poor investment of taxpayers' money. I accept that the typical teacher is a bit more liberal than the average person but her politics have no place in that classroom.

Boolit Master at heavens range
    I kind of know how the boy felted, I went down to Liberal Ks. to see my brother in law, we went to the compay BBQ, Northen natural gas company, I had on a UAW 94 te shirt, It wasnt no time that head office people told me they didnt like unions here, I said its to bad we have to use your natural gas at john deere in heat treat, but they are thinking of going to electric, Joe

Maybe this is why he was arrested - "CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - He famously fired a gun in a TV ad while boasting of an endorsement from the National Rifle Association. But U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin can no longer rely on the backing of that powerful lobby. The West Virginia Democrat faced off against the NRA during last week's debate over his background check proposal. The confrontation marked his second break with a major support group since his rise from the governor's office to Capitol Hill.
    West Virginians for Life renounced its longtime favorite in 2011, over his Senate votes on health care issues. The anti-abortion group campaigned actively against Manchin in 2012, but he still won a full term convincingly. Manchin says he remains an NRA member and opposed to abortion. He's urging voters to read his gun proposal." WOWK.
    teachers are living off our taxes
    That is a correct statement. Whether they get high pay or not is their problem, just like any other occupation.
    Last edited by popper; 04-21-2013 at 03:46 PM.