Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: 10$ Dick's coupon thread?

Boolit Master

10$ Dick's coupon thread?

Recently (within the past 2-3 weeks) I found a thread that had a printable $10 Dick's coupon that did NOT exclude ammo purchases. I thought I found it on this site, but now I'm not sure. Does anyone know where it was?

As I recall, it was from some Fish & Game Agency. It was a very long document, but you only printed out the first page for the coupon.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick L View Post
    Recently (within the past 2-3 weeks) I found a thread that had a printable $10 Dick's coupon that did NOT exclude ammo purchases. I thought I found it on this site, but now I'm not sure. Does anyone know where it was?

As I recall, it was from some Fish & Game Agency. It was a very long document, but you only printed out the first page for the coupon.
    GOOGLE came up with this. Scroll down aways.

http://dealnews.com/online-stores/Di...Goods-com/355/

but then I found this page with comments on it.

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.co...s-coupons.html

Google search with "$10 Dick's coupon" turned up 354,000 hits. Seems to be an on again off again thing. Try your luck and see if it works I guess.

Mike
    This stuff is heavy.

Boolit Master

Thanks LiquidLead!

The first thing you posted came up with the coupon that expired Sept 1, but I found what I was looking for on the second one. It is a $10 off of $50 coupon that is good til Oct 31, and this one does NOT exclude ammo (most of the others do.) It does exclude firearms.

The address is

http://dnr.state.il.us/fish/digest/digest.pdf

It will open a 75 page document, but the coupon is on pg 1, so just print out p.1.

Most of us are looking a t the high cost of shot and looking for bargains on factory shotshell loads. I used one yesterday. Remington game loads were 3.98 if you bought a case of 10. I found a flat of 16 ga (double score!!) #7 1/2s, and I added 2 boxes of 20 ga STS skeet loads. Total came to like 51 something, out the door with tax for like 44 or 45 something.

I think I'll go back once or twice more till the coupon expires. I could use a flat or two of STS's to replenish my hull supply, and I like the cheaper Game Loads for shooting Sporting Clays with the autoloaders as I don't mind losing those hulls.