RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got a buddy that needs a helping hand

Boolit Master

Tim, You said you were good on moulds but here is a thought I have a Lyman 454190 that need the top trued up (right up your alley) If you want it to fix and sell to put towards a lead pot or components PM a address and it's yours. FB

Boolit Bub
    Hey Tim, looks like you got most of the reloading covered. How is he fixed for .22 ammo for all them boys? I will gladly donate 2 bricks of .22 for them to learn and enjoy with. Let me know where to send them. I thank you and all the guys for coming thru for this family. Tell your buddy I salute him for taking on this big responsibility of raising these boys.

hey goodsteel will he need a bullet puller i have one of those impact pullers & it has 2 sets of collets youre welcome to it for ya friend Iam waiting on my SSACheck to arrive beforei can mailit to ya but assoon as it arrives i can put it in the post I don't use it i got the RCBS Die type

Boolit Grand Master

Encoreman, that is an amazing gift. Especially at this time. PM sent!
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Grand Master

Trapper, you're right, I hadn't even thought of a boolit puller. That is rather necessary isn't it? especially for a new caster! Thank you!

Hi Goodsteel, I didn't know this side of the site was here, just found it tonight. You were kind to me last week so I would like to help also. You mentioined a ladle but I didn't see where you have one yet. I have two, so if you need one, it's yours. send me an address. I also am new at this. Been collecting lead for a year now. Just started to locate and buy the other items I need to actually cast and reload. I really enjoy reading all the posts every night.

I should have extra shellholders for .45 acp and .45 Colt. Just pm what you are short of and we will peruse the junk box.
    You are doing good. He is doing great.
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill

Boolit Master

I've got a set of RCBS plastic dial calipers he can have. I might have some .45 auto parts too if you need any for his 1911.
    Most people would sooner die than think, in fact, they do so. -B. Russell

Boolit Master
    Goodsteel I'm afraid I got here a little late for the party but something I haven't seen mentioned as yet is powder. I rekkin a feller'd go thru a parcel of powder loading up 2 .45's for a gaggle of kids like that. Now I'm not keen on shipping powder but would a donation for the purchase of powder be accepted? You pm me your address and I'll send the check. You get the powder (I assume it's available) and you donate it from the forum. Bein's as how (Pa. dutch for..."since") seems everything else is puddy much covered. Audie...the Oldfart..

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for the offer Audie, but he needed equipment, not money. The only thing he still lacks is mold handles. Can't seem to find a set anywhere. Eh Sarah Sarah. I can loan him one of my Lyman's till things settle down.
    Thanks for all the help fellers! I think he's setting pretty.
    I knew you all would help a guy who needs a hand but dang! You hooked him up, and I appreciate it!
    Thank you!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsteel View Post
    Thanks for the offer Audie, but he needed equipment, not money. The only thing he still lacks is mold handles. Can't seem to find a set anywhere. Eh Sarah Sarah. I can loan him one of my Lyman's till things settle down.
    Thanks for all the help fellers! I think he's setting pretty.
    I knew you all would help a guy who needs a hand but dang! You hooked him up, and I appreciate it!
    Thank you!
    Well heck...now mebbe I can help you out. How many sets does he need? I got 2 sets of the Lymans sittin' here for single/double cavity molds. I don't use em. I like the bigguns' ! I'd be glad to git these little boogers out of the way. Now pm me that address. Audie...waiting....waiting....the Oldfart.

Boolit Grand Master

Thank you very much.
    I'm gonna shut up now. He has everything he needs and then some! If he gets anything else I think he might go into information overload lol!

If there is anybody that I haven't thanked, please forgive me! In all my life, I have never been visited by UPS, USPS and Fedex so much in one week! My shutzenwagon is stacked high with all the stuff you guys have sent. It's actually a little overwhelming.
    A heartfelt thank you to all who helped. I guarantee the recipient deserved it!

I just wished i could have given more equipment that i did

Boolit Master
    HUzzah! Goodsteel you're a good man and the handles go in the post on Thursday. Now I poured thru the list a few more times...seen he has a tumble lube mold and no mention of Alox. Seems I have the entire production run of Lee Alox from 1999 so I'll tuck a bottle of that in there and you kin teach him how to make 45/45/10 or he kin use it as is. Also saw no mention of a primer pocket cleaning tool. I found a RCBS one in the junk drawer and it's in puddy good shape. A little bedraggled cause some idjit stuck the large primer thingy into a small primer pocket but I got most of it straightened out. I'll vac-pac all this so it don't rattle around too much in a small flat-rate box tonight before going to work (10pm) so let me know if there's anything here he doesn't need...or anything he does. And thank you for letting me be part of it. Audie...the Oldfart...

Boolit Buddy
    Tim

Sean and I are still new to Brass Loading But I know how hard it can be,

I lost my wife and raised 2 small kids on my own so
    It can get crazy hard on them,,

Please if posb maybe look over his "Reloading Kit / Bench" and maybe post up a sorta want / need
    Sean and I would love to help the family out,
    as small as we are I am sure we can give something he may need to help get him / themgoing

Please advise

Patrick & Sean Campbell
    Trust in God and Keep your Powder Dry ~ Oliver Cromwell

It's Said Republicans want to Pour all your Money down the Drain,,
    Where as the Democrats want a Bigger Drain,

Please Give me 24 to 48 Hours to respond to PM, Thank You

My Feedback, (did I buy or sell to you? Please add your Comments)
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter!

Boolit Mold
    i have a lube pad and 2 plastic loading blocks that i can send.. if you p/m me an address, i can get in the mail this week. i will also look around and see if i have any thing else

Boolit Grand Master

No big deal rainy! I've got him covered on those things.
    Besides, it's going to take long enough to sort through this massive pile of goodies he's got here. We're just trying to find a weekend that we both have clear, that I can set all this stuff up and teach him.
    I asked if I could take a picture of him and a the kiddoes and he said absolutely.

Boolit Master

I make custom reloading blocks from thick American Black Walnut or Wild Cherry and I could slip a couple in the mail tomorrow if he could use them. I'll need a heads up concerning caliber.

Here's what I make.

Boolit Grand Master

That is some amazing work there sparky, and thank you for offering, but honestly, he's covered.
    It's going to be shellshock enough seeing as how he has never pulled the handle of a press before.
    I don't want to overwhelm the guy, ya know?

Boolit Master

I understand Tim. It's a grand thing you are doing, I'm not surprised by this Forums response.

Sparky45

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast