Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We lost our daughter 4/1/13

Boolit Master
    I cannot fathom loosing a dear child...but, as has been said, she's in God's care now. May she forever be in your memories. Prayers go out for you, your family and the other one killed. May the good Lord shine his countenance down upon you and keep you. You will be in my daily prayers. BC
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

Boolit Mold
    I can't imagine the pain your family must be in, but it is good to hear that she had a personal relationship with her Creator. May God bless and keep your family.

Boolit Buddy

My heart aches for you, dear brother. We rejoice that your precious one is safe in the Savior's arms. We mourn her loss with you and will be in prayer.

Prayers continue for your Daughter and you all!

Boolit Mold
    Gods grace and prayers for you

We want to thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I have been stopping in every once in a while to read the comments above. They bring some comfort knowing that people we do not know are praying for us. We are muddling thru this as best we can. My sister summed it up well, "Katy still matters."
    Healing hurts. It is supposed to.

RED HORSE US Air Force

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    Catsmith

"Katy still matters"

And will always matter.

A loss to one of our family is a loss to all of the family.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Bub
    I do feel your pain. My wife and I lost our 4th child, 28 years young, in October 2008. Almost 5 years. The hurt doesn't go away. We also have 4 other children and 4 grandkids to help with easing the loss. I am heartily sorry for you and your wife.

Boolit Man
    dantoweed64, I am very sorry for your loss also.
    My sincere condolences.

Boolit Lady LocoFixersbetterhalf's Avatar
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I will be praying.

My granddaughter who has always been with us turns 16 next month. She has been practicing with her learner's permit fo a while now, but I can't help but worry every time she drives. So precious our children, so tragic when something like this happens. I hope that you have been blessed by all those here who have suffered alongside you and your family. Count me in on the prayers.

Blessings
    I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

Galileo Galilei

In 4 years our oldest can start driving with a permit. I'm starting to realize how our parents must have felt when they saw us drive away those first times. To have to see those fears come true, please take a moment knowing our prayers for healing and peace.
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Boolit Man
    Father bless this family,touch their hearts an give them unity within the family. Holy Ghost move in their homes an fill them with joy,peace,an love. Let your grace an mercy from Jesus Christ find them on them days that just don't make sense anymore, we ask these things in the name of Jesus Amen

Boolit Buddy
    Really sorry about your loss. God be with you and your Wife and take care of yourselves.

Sorry.

Yall have no idea how much you words and prayers have helped me. Knowing there are people that care is a great comfort. We have CHRISTmas,new years, valentines day and Easter. Thenthe FIRST holidays will be done.

RED HORSE US Air Force

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning
    I will keep praying for you till you say stop. This transition not easy but thanks to God He does His work and makes it livable.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    Reading this post again and thinking of what to say, God Bless !!! Hope he son the Comforter is helping you cope, Just ask Jesus , if you must cry in privet to help you, he will help. Wish I could do or say more !!! Theodore

Catsmith,

Having read this late I can not fathom the death of a child, but the salvation of one to the Lord. CHRISTmas time, and it being the first without her, will seem like a hollowness where there was once love in your heart. I am speaking this only due to my prodigal child and the hollowness I feel this year. I pray the Lord's peace and grace to you and your family. I hope that healing provides the peace and comfort that you and yours are needing. God bless you all and Merry CHRISTmas.
    BullFrog

The Lord is my rock and my salvation

Joel 2:28-32

The Lord works his ways at His pace. A young man in our unit just lost his daughter at thanksgiving. The Lord has equipped me to help him. To those here that have lost a child or have prodigal children. Keep the faith that God is on His throne. Mwrry CHRISTmas.

RED HORSE US Air Force

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234