WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLee Precision
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: .243 Win bullets to a good home (teen w/parent only)

.243 Win bullets to a good home (teen w/parent only)

Alas, I am withdrawing this offer. It has gone for so long I thought it a "gonner" and traded the boolits.
    Last edited by 40-82 hiker; 08-17-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Wow this is great. If this were for 30-30 or 7.62x39 Id be putting my name in. I purchased a package deal to get most of my equipment but it was set up for .243. I am currently trying to trade off the .243 dies, 45 brass, 35 60gr hp and 53 85gr boat tail projectiles for other components I need such as 30-30 dies, brass, etc. If it were not for the items I needed, I would offer my .243 with your offer. I have five children myself, one is only 3 and another hasn't shown interest yet but the other three enjoy shooting with me.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by roscottjr View Post
    Wow this is great. If this were for 30-30 or 7.62x39 Id be putting my name in. I purchased a package deal to get most of my equipment but it was set up for .243. I am currently trying to trade off the .243 dies, 45 brass, 35 60gr hp and 53 85gr boat tail projectiles for other components I need such as 30-30 dies, brass, etc. If it were not for the items I needed, I would offer my .243 with your offer. I have five children myself, one is only 3 and another hasn't shown interest yet but the other three enjoy shooting with me.

Robert
    Robert,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I edited my post, as I recently disposed of the boolits due to the fact this offer was so old I thought it would never garner any interest. But for you, that was the way it worked out.

PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    That's cool. I just recently made a trade deal on some 30-30 dies for my .243 stuff. Everything seems to be going good..

If that "PM sent" is for me I didn't receive anything.

Robert