RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zombie ammo

Boolit Buddy
    South Texas but sometimes it feels like Northern Mexico

Cool

Martin
    Thanks for sharing your experience. NO ONE is perfect and we all make mistakes. I would tell you about some of mine but I don't have the time. Every time some one steps up to the plate and man's up about things like this it gives us all a little refresher course on what not to do.
    Now my pontification about gun safety. If you handle guns enough sooner or later you are going to have one go bang when you did not expect it to... yea I know several perfect people will read this and object... but I'm not talking to the perfect just us folks that were not born a virgin birth. If above all you make certain that the muzzle stays pointed at things that you can replace all the time the worst out come is, fright , disbelief, severe injury to ego , you have to replace a mug, speaker , bed side table and and probably get an *** chewing of biblical proportions by the minister of the interior. Looks like you pointed in a good direction.
    Thanks again for the post!

Boolit Master
    When I was a teenager, fourteen I think, I was sitting on my parents bed looking at my dad's 38 special. I pointed it at the mirror on the dresser and somehow it went off. My mother was the only other person in the house and it scared her out of ten years life. That bullet put a neat hole through the middle of the mirror and buried itself in the wall behind. The last time I saw the old place it was still there. After the shooting I split for about three days. When I was a kid that was no big deal. When I finally worked up the courage to come home I walked in the front door and my father was sitting at the dining room table and he said,{ here's the loan ranger]. He never mentioned it again.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Vendor Sponsor
    Bring some of that ammo to Orlando on 30 Nov for the ZSA match, we'll be driving down from NC

Boolit Master

How's this for a means to deliver the Zombie ammo?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    When I was a teenager, fourteen I think, I was sitting on my parents bed looking at my dad's 38 special. I pointed it at the mirror on the dresser and somehow it went off. My mother was the only other person in the house and it scared her out of ten years life. That bullet put a neat hole through the middle of the mirror and buried itself in the wall behind. The last time I saw the old place it was still there. After the shooting I split for about three days. When I was a kid that was no big deal. When I finally worked up the courage to come home I walked in the front door and my father was sitting at the dining room table and he said,{ here's the loan ranger]. He never mentioned it again.
    Well, I guess that better than having your dad say "well here's the juvenile delinquent" when you get caught by the game warden fishing in the fish hatchery. Ahh, I remember the days when I was a kid the fishing was good, and you could fill a stinger in less than 5 minutes.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    when you get caught by the game warden fishing in the fish hatchery. Ahh, I remember the days when I was a kid the fishing was good, and you could fill a stinger in less than 5 minutes.
    You did that too?
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Boolit Master
    Best fishin around! You bet.

McCall, Idaho fish holding tank #5.

More Zombie B.S., some folks are just Bored
    Slow Elk 45/70

Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo

Boolit Master

Hey Slow Elk; the Zombies already walk among us. They are almost a majority of the population. 3.5 Trillion U.S. Dollars has been spent in the last 5 years to keep them fat, happy, and stupid. Not IF, but WHEN, the Fed's Ponzi scheme ( 85 Billion a month ) fails, then the "Zombie's " will be totally out of control. Hope you are prepared.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Hey Slow Elk; the Zombies already walk among us. They are almost a majority of the population. 3.5 Trillion U.S. Dollars has been spent in the last 5 years to keep them fat, happy, and stupid. Not IF, but WHEN, the Fed's Ponzi scheme ( 85 Billion a month ) fails, then the "Zombie's " will be totally out of control. Hope you are prepared.
    no truer words have ever been spoken!!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    Martin
    Thanks for sharing your experience. NO ONE is perfect and we all make mistakes. I would tell you about some of mine but I don't have the time. Every time some one steps up to the plate and man's up about things like this it gives us all a little refresher course on what not to do.
    Now my pontification about gun safety. If you handle guns enough sooner or later you are going to have one go bang when you did not expect it to... yea I know several perfect people will read this and object... but I'm not talking to the perfect just us folks that were not born a virgin birth. If above all you make certain that the muzzle stays pointed at things that you can replace all the time the worst out come is, fright , disbelief, severe injury to ego , you have to replace a mug, speaker , bed side table and and probably get an *** chewing of biblical proportions by the minister of the interior. Looks like you pointed in a good direction.
    Thanks again for the post!
    +1 on that one. Wife in other bedroom.....I believe him

Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Whoa, thank you Sparky45, I get it now. The latest gov. stats says there are 108,000,000 zombies living off the flesh of 101,000,000 full time tax payers.
    BTW, excellent work on the gun.
    I gotta get some bright green powder coat on order.
    Last edited by MacFan; 10-27-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Boolit Bub
    hahahha better not... good thing no one was hurt. i had a ND when i was sick... springfield XD... mag insterted, racked slide, flipped lever, pulled trigger... my dang bro was expecting to see brains from a suicide attempt.. bullet went through dresser and into mattress in other room. i felt terrible causin my bro to assume i shot myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Elk 45/70 View Post
    More Zombie B.S., some folks are just Bored
    Zombie BS, Oh, I don't know.
    How about grown men dressed like movie cowboys with strange aliases shooting at steel cowboy shaped targets.

What is IDPA but a zombie shooting match just without the zombies.

And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch or gets offended, I have NOTHING against either one of these shooting sports.
    I know about 75 cowboy shooters and attend some of their matches, a great bunch of people, just not MY cup of tea.

And IDPA is great training, and yes I know several people in this sport too.
    But it tickles me to hear some of them ridicule zombie shoots, but see them doing the same drills.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Leave it to ES PC to keep me Zombie Free!!!!

KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Those are cool looking, what bullet is the 2nd pic?

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Top - 358432 HP
    2nd - MiHec 359-640 with the penta pins.
    Bottom- NOE 360-160WFN HP
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03320.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	86513Try these! Steel case tulammo. 45's Cheap ammo for cheap zombies. After all you don't need to spend alot of money to zombie hunt!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ready to shoot.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	86514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RTS1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	86515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	86516Or you could try these.
    Last edited by Garyshome; 11-06-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks Beagle, whats the weight on the MiHec 359-640 HP?

Garyshome, that paint looks textured almost, interesting.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast