Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: Tony Knight passed!

Boolit Master

Tony Knight passed!

Saw where Tony has passed across the river today. Guess he's carrying a nice rifle in the promised land beyond the river! He sure pushed the ML world along. Prayers!

10 ga
    10 gauge: as per Robert Ruark, "use enough gun"

MOLON LABE

"I have a list, and am prepared for widespread civil disorder!" 10 ga

Boolit Grand Master
    Had to look it up to be sure, as I wasn't positive it was the muzzle loading rifle maker. R.I.P. Tony.

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/mu...ight-has-died/

William Anthony “Tony” Knight, 67, of Plano, Iowa passed away Monday, March 18, 2013 at Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines.

Tony was born in Kirksville, Missouri to William Thomas “Tom” & Martha “Ruth” (Martin) Knight on December 21, 1945. He was a veteran of the United States Army, serving during the Vietnam War. Tony married Rose Wright on September 17, 1967 in Queen City, Missouri.

In 1985, Tony invented and went on to patent and manufacture his modernized version of the muzzleloader, known world-wide as the Knight Rifle. This endeavor would eventually earn him distinction as “the father of in-line muzzleloading.”

Tony is survived by his wife; Rose Knight of Plano, two children: Bill (Cyndee) Knight of Centerville, Michelle (Patrick) Robinson of Pella, four grandchildren, who were his greatest joy: Anthony, Grace and Gavin Knight of Centerville, Jack Robinson of Pella, brother; John (Patty) Knight of East Peoria, Illinois, sister; Bea (Jim) Hamilton of Kirksville, Missouri and many nieces, nephews, and extended family members. Tony was preceded in death by his parents.

Funeral service will be 9:30 a.m., Saturday, March 23, 2013 at Thomas Funeral Home with Rev. Jerry Weller officiating. Interment will be in Martinstown Cemetery in Martinstown, Missouri. The family will receive friends from 5-8 p.m., Friday, March 22, 2013 at Thomas Funeral Home.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.