Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Search of Tru-Line Jr. Dies

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek

In Search of Tru-Line Jr. Dies

Did I see a mention here a while ago of a place called the 310 Store, or similar name? Just picked up a TLJ press and need dies and shell holders.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

its called the 310 shop,,,, i just double checked with a google search,,,,enjoy the trueline jr

Boolit Master and Generous Donator
    NV:

That's Randy Davis's "The 310 Shop", moved early this summer to Tombstone, AZ. He's been on vacation through July, and I haven't gotten his August listing, but he has a LOT of 310 and T-L Jr. die sets in stock at any time. Try him on-mail at:

<The310Shop@aol.com.>

Be aware that T-L Jr. dies come in several flavors, depending on whether your press is an early one, with a single pair of links connecting to the slider BEHIND the post, or a late one with compound links with straight links connected to L-shaped ones IN FRONT of the post. Only the last type will do full-length sizing on the shorter cases: .22 Hornet through .44-40 and .45 Colt, and neither will F/L size longer rifle cases.

Randy usually has the commoner sizes of the "J"-type shell-holders used in this press; or can supply a conversion "J-to-X" adapter that takes regular RCBS-type S/H's.

floodgate
    Last edited by floodgate; 08-23-2007 at 11:45 AM.

I have a die marked 257 bob. It is missing the decap pin.
    Anyone need or able to make use of this?
    I am one gun away from happy

In Remembrance

Thanks for the quick answers mark348 and Floodgate. What a resource this place is!
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    I have a set of .45 ACP dies for the 310 tool.Need them?

I have 2 sets of dies for for 257 Roberts (one 2 die set for trueline and one 4 die set for 310 handles, no priming chamber) and a full 5 die set, plus extras for 243 Winchester if anyone is interested.

Looking for a 30-06 set, a 38-55 set and a 44Mag/Spcl set if anyone wants to swap or sell. Most interested in the seaters and expanders if someone has partial sets.

-ktw

Boolit Master
    madcaster:

I would be interested in hearing details on your .45ACP dies if NV passes !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Master

ktw,

I have an extra set of 30-06 310 dies. Set includes MR, decap, expander (.311) seater with 328 seater punch, and #2 j shell holder. It is not in the original box.We could work a trade or ?? Send me a pm.

For all ,
    Randy Davis is as Floodgate would say "one of the good guys". Both of these guys have treated me right. I would not hesitate to deal with either.

Boolit Master At Heavens Range 2008 Swagerman's Avatar
    With all the reloading crapola I have, I still like to use the 310 dies in .44 special and .45 Colt caliber...especially the seating die. It puts the best dang crimp on my brass over all the other full size die brands.

I use a Lyman 7/8X14 to 5/8X32 reducer bushing to use the 310 dies in my presses. But they are mainly used in the Lyman All American turret press.

Jim

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by GLL View Post
    madcaster:

I would be interested in hearing details on your .45ACP dies if NV passes !

Jerry
    Jerry, go for the .45 ACP dies. I'm looking for .38 Special for sure, and maybe .30/30 and .30/40.

Boolit Master
    curmudgeon:

Thank you !

We made a deal on the .45ACP dies !

I would also like to find a set in .38Special. Drop me a note if you come across an extra !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NVcurmudgeon View Post
    Jerry, go for the .45 ACP dies. I'm looking for .38 Special for sure, and maybe .30/30 and .30/40.
    If you solve the shellholder problem, you can load 30-40 K with 30-06 dies. The J to X adapter will allow you to use regular shellholders in the truline and you're on your way. I do it with my 310 tool as I lucked into a No. 7 priming chamber for the 310. Regards, Woody
    Take a kid along

Boolit Master

Curmudgeon, I have a mess of 310 and Tru-line dies in the shack, let me check and see what I have extra. The 310 Shop is mighty proud of their sets!

Boolit Master

Trooperdan,

If you have a set of 32 S&W Long dies I would be interested in them. I have been looking for a set for a while now.

Jeremy

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by trooperdan View Post
    Curmudgeon, I have a mess of 310 and Tru-line dies in the shack, let me check and see what I have extra. The 310 Shop is mighty proud of their sets!
    As an old sailor, I am very talented at standing by. Happy to wait on your shack check. Looks like the 310 Shop could destroy a C-note for two sets of dies.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by NVcurmudgeon View Post
    As an old sailor, I am very talented at standing by. Happy to wait on your shack check. Looks like the 310 Shop could destroy a C-note for two sets of dies.
    NVcurmudgeon, If trooperdan doesn't fix you up with 38 Spl. I can prob'ly do so. I hate to admit it but I've got 3 truline and/or 310 die sets for 38 Spl./357 mag. What I can't find for your Truline is the extra J-1 shellholder I thot I had. I'd most like to swap for another comparable set of most anything in truline or 310 persuasion.

Not to steal this thread, but I've also got a seriously less than pristine 244 Rem/243 Win. 2 die set I'd swap for something if someone really wants them. PM me to discuss these because I want to be sure you know what you're getting. They work but they're dang sure not pretty. Regards, Woody
    Take a kid along

I've got a complete set of 310 dies in .38 Super that ain't doing nuthing, has original box and looks to be NIB.

Don't own a .38 Super, but thought I might like to get one some day, bought the 310 dies a few years back from a gent up in Canada.

Jim

I've got a complete set of 310 dies in .38 Super that ain't doing nuthing, has original box and looks to be NIB.

Don't own a .38 Super, but thought I might like to get one some day, bought the 310 dies a few years back from a gent up in Canada.

Jim

Boolit Master

NVCurmudgeon, I finally got into the shack to check my 310 dies; if you haven't already been set up by the other posters I have an extra set both in .38 Spec and .30-06. The .38's are for the 310 but I forgot to check on the .30-06, might be 310 or Tru-line. Do you need a shell holder for your press for .38?
    Last edited by trooperdan; 09-03-2007 at 09:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast