Lee PrecisionWidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Inline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: George F. Hargis Has passed

Boolit Buddy

George F. Hargis Has passed

George F. Hargis, Korean War Vet, USMC Sniper, fighter for freedom and that most honnorable Friend and Brother. Has just passed at 12:00 noon. today.
    He has rectal cancer and it went to his bones. He was under the Care of the Veterans Hospital here in Salt Lake City Utah. He is no longer in pain adn he has gone Home to our Father. I would like to have carved into his "Casket Return To Sender" He would think that was funny.
    He had a great sence of humor. He did not share much about his time in Korea. But he say that he was right ther in the middle of it all Inchon, Chosin and several other places. He had to perform his duty and he made a promise to Our God that the kept every day for the rest of his life. Pray for him that he may forget, pray that he may find his loved ones there. He only has one living Sister that is 89 and She survived them all.

My life has been made fuller knowing George. My Baby Girl Melissa liked George. He had lost alot of weight when Melissa was little and she asked him one time when he got out of his truck "where the other guy had gone". She did not recognize him. He always thought that was funny.

He loved the machine work of fine watches and guns he was a fine craftsman. He had enough lead boolits to last him a life time. I wish every one here that they can have a Friend and Brother like George in their lives. Brothers for ever George, I love you and will never forget you. Till we meet again in those halls of our Father in Heaven God bless you!!!!. Thank you.

What a way to Honor your friend !!

Sorry for your loss.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    What a fine tribute to a departed soldier.

May he rest in peace.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

Rest easy Marine.
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne