WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: looking for chrono

Boolit Mold

looking for chrono

i need one that is quick easy to set up dont really want to spend money for a lot of bells and whistles i dont need i only load pistols. it would be great if it would work at indoor range also (pretty well lit but not the same as sunlight)but not a must my main goal is to get loads that barely make power factor and reduce recoil

Boolit Mold
    oh by the way i have only used a chrono 1 time dont know what kind it was but the shots seemed to vary a lot (20 TO 30FPS)do pistol rounds vary a lot or are the readings not real accurate

Banned

had two chronys and both were about junk. to many missed readings and inaccurate readings. Way to sensitive to light conditions. Bought a pact and am pretty happy with it. Its not as reliable as the buddys ohler but at less then half the price i can live with it. Speaking of the buddy, hes about the most knowlegable gun guy i know and is very critical of stuff he buys. He wanted a chronograph to leave in his shooting shack and didnt want to risk having his ohler stolen so he bought one of those rcbs bullet chronys and has nothing but good things to say about it. He borrowed my pact after another friend shot his ohler screans for about 2 mounths till he could get it replaced and said that if he had to choose hed take that cheap rcbs unit over my pact. Said it was just as accurate and reliable and alot easier to set up.

Boolit Mold
    does pact only make 1