Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWideners
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: Still looking for 310 article

Boolit Mold

Still looking for 310 article

I am still looking a copy of the article by John W. Rockefeller's, "Lyman's Classic 310 Tool". It is in the 14th Handloaders Digest. There is a issue of that on fleabay, but a little high for me. Please keep me in mind if any of you guys have a copy that is not gold plated you want to get rid of. Of if you have just a copy of the article. Thanks.

Boolit Grand Master

Texan 1650,
    I have that Handloaders Digest and would be glad to send you a copy of the article. Don't wish to part with the book because they are so hard to come by. I can mail it in an envelope or get my secretary to scan and E-mail it to you ( I'm not fully computer literate and not sure how to do advanced stuff like scanning and E-mailing things...thats what secretaries and kids are for) . Just send me an address.
    Gary

Boolit Mold
    FYI...not sure if this is the place to mention this, but I have several sets of 310 dies and a lyman turret press that is 4 station for the dies that I may be willing to part with .....think I may have some shell holders too...let me know...Don

Boolit Mold
    PM Sent

Boolit Master

Where Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland join.
    There are two copies available from Amazon UK for roughly $22 each but I don't know what shipping would be.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=all

A copy was recently for sale on Gunbroker started at $9.99 but got no bids. Item # 325950531
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 01-29-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    Blacksmith

S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us!

Boolit Grand Master

310 article sent... let me know if you didn't get it.... I got a FAX machine and can send it that way if the E-mail isn't working.
    Gary

Boolit Mold
    Gary, I saw a 2013 response from someone looking for a copy of Rockefeller's article on the 310 tools & dies. I have a copy but alas, it's missing 3 critical pages. Apparently, you have the #14 Handloaders Digest & supplied him a copy. Suppose you could do the same for me?? John Schluter, 4245 Old San Antonio Road, Fredericksburg TX 78624
    or schluterjohn@gmail.com.
    Last edited by jschluter; 12-04-2022 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added email