MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWideners
Lee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Where do I list lead for sale?

Banned

you might be surprised by how many women are members of this sight.
    i'm looking at three of them right now,and could name 6-7 others without trying too hard.
    if you can melt down range scrap and pour it into ingots the only real difference making boolits is you use a different mold.
    you then lube/size them.
    and load them in the brass.
    my nephew likes to run my lubesizers.
    the wife will cast some of my boolits,and will come and help reload sometimes.
    i set up her own casting area and don't touch it or use her stuff.
    the oldest girl will inspect her boolits before they go to the sizers.
    i have taught my boy how to cast.
    and little girl knows how to reload and how to swage.
    it was all simple one on one time with them,and gave them something to focus on.
    as well as develop some fine motor skills.

Not yet, The check to ken is in the mail though to get set up. I have a ton of lead being smelted right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootR View Post
    I have not seen it yet, but are you set up here yet to sell range lead ingots?
    ~Andrea

Sounds like things run pretty smoothly over in your neck of the woods. The hubs is looking into casting, He says it will save us tons of money and be better for our guns in the long run. So maybe soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    you might be surprised by how many women are members of this sight.
    i'm looking at three of them right now,and could name 6-7 others without trying too hard.
    if you can melt down range scrap and pour it into ingots the only real difference making boolits is you use a different mold.
    you then lube/size them.
    and load them in the brass.
    my nephew likes to run my lubesizers.
    the wife will cast some of my boolits,and will come and help reload sometimes.
    i set up her own casting area and don't touch it or use her stuff.
    the oldest girl will inspect her boolits before they go to the sizers.
    i have taught my boy how to cast.
    and little girl knows how to reload and how to swage.
    it was all simple one on one time with them,and gave them something to focus on.
    as well as develop some fine motor skills.
    ~Andrea

Those of you waiting for me to start selling lead, The ad is up (hopefully in the right place) under the vendor sponsor selling page.
    ~Andrea

ShootR..... We are now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootR View Post
    I have not seen it yet, but are you set up here yet to sell range lead ingots?
    ~Andrea

Boolit Grand Master

I like your new handle Andrea.
    You look good in red!
    Here's to a long and prosperous arrangement with castboolits.com.
    Your charming, upbeat disposition is a welcome addition to the site.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

One thing my daddy always tought me, If you have a bad attitude you will get a bad attitude in return. If you have a nice one you will get the same. Being a EMT and FF helped me hone my attitude, Because you cant get upset over the little things. It takes alot to upset me, I do mean ALOT. And having 4 children also tought me paitence. Ive always been the type to help others, More so now then ever and I enjoy talking to other people and learning about them, I try to learn at least 1 new thing every day. In this forum im learning far more then 1 thing a day. haha.

The handle is something that my husband has used for years, has something to do with his army stuff. Speaking of army stuff......
    The husband has decided to "try" to stay in. His wounds are severe but not severe enough to get out he says, So im crossing my fingers. He had a anxiety attack the other night while sitting on the pot of all places because not being a soldier any more scares him. This is all he knows, So, Those of you that know military jargon, We are requesting a compassionate reassignment to Ft Campbell, We will definately need prayers as my husband recieved one already before we where married when his 2 boys where placed in foster care after CPS took them from thier birth mom and the judge wanted him IN STATE to get custody. Ft Hood doesnt have all the specilists we need for 2 of our children, Ft Campbell does, And we have family there.... My twin sister and her family as well as my parents as of next spring 2014. The lady we spoke to to get the paperwork in says we have a good chance at getting it but the army normally has a strict 1 compassionate reassignment rule. If we get denied, He will re enlist for there this october.

Quote Originally Posted by goodsteel View Post
    I like your new handle Andrea.
    You look good in red!
    Here's to a long and prosperous arrangement with castboolits.com.
    Your charming, upbeat disposition is a welcome addition to the site.
    ~Andrea

Between myself and the other half, We have been smelting all day. Now I cant gurantee the stuff I put out looks as pretty as his, It will be just as clean, But I tend to drip it a little...errr.... alot more. We turned out 620 pounds today, And I am barely half done with the orders. I will be smelting alone tomorrow, After I take my son to the dentist and get my nails done (Its a must, they look horrible) while he goes out and mines some more. It should be easy though, He wont have me or the kids bugging him. So what normally takes 6 hours on a sunday with all of us should only take him 2 hours alone. I was way off on my estimated count, We had 1,200 pounds. 4 boxes where mailed yesterday, 5 boxes where mailed Today, 10 go out Tomorrow, I will be working on the remaining 10 over the next day or two.
    ~Andrea

Andrea
    Again, welcome to our home (on the range)
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ghlight=186lbs
    This is a thread you and your husband might find interesting. I have posted some of my experiences there with pics. My sig.file includes the instructions to imgur to see my posted pics if you can't see them on the forum board. Feel free to ask us any questions.
    There are a number of us who post pics of our smelting equipment for others like you guys to improve your methods and processes.
    I would venture a guess that the ranges on military installations have varying rules and some might not even let you past the firing line to mine.
    Years ago I worked at a DLA installation that had a pistol range and I could have easily mined the sand trap. The thing is that I didn't cast back then. The last DLA/ARMY installation I worked at didn't have facilities for the civilians to use and guns were prohibited on base, not even in the trunks of our cars. We weren't even allowed into the base police range to look at anything, let alone mine the trap. Bottom line is - MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES !

Bein's that Punxy prolly aint all that big, I'm wondering if you know a Loretta Gray there ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

Have you ever heard of an anchor holding SLOW ?
    As far as some of us on this forum, we don't bite; We shoot !
    To see my images at imgur.com
    sign in as BOOLITCASTER
    password - 123456789

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456