Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Agents Want Identities Of Food Storers

I was telling people earlier this year that all the goofermint needs to do to get 99% of the "assault" rifles off the streets is to offer a $1000.00 off your income taxes for each one turned in.
    Funny. I always thought the same thing about getting rid of illegals.
    Last edited by Rangefinder; 10-25-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Guns have only two real enemies; Rust and Politicians...

"Praying might get you to heaven, but trespassing will expedite the journey..."

Where might I be found when I'm not here? Try looking here:http://www.facebook.com/NSWE.Pagosa and here: www.rescueropes.org

Boolit Bub
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...s-preparedness

Last year Obama signed this executive order that allows them to pretty much take anything they want from you.

Boolit Bub
    Through my work I have to take a LOT of FEMA on line classes. Scarry some of the stuff you come across. More scarry is my uderstanding is that it is manditory we take these classes and when the SHTF FEMA will look through their records to see who has had the trainning in that area with that type of situation and come scoop ya up to "help". Don't get me wrong taking care of my family, my friends, and my community (in that order)is something I would do any way, but I'm not going in to a NBC situation for FEMA. I won't be taking part in "round up's" and putting Americans in camps, or taking their guns, or food, or anything else that is against American rights. The one thing that I have learned which is such a dangerous tool is martial law. It isn't viewed as a way to contain a small situation untill the problem can be solved any more as it was intended. It is a tool to control the masses and is ultimate govornment control to do as they please. Look at Louisiana after the hurricane-a total real world govornment trainning event. Door to door raids on houses confiscating guns. That was a show of power that was to tell the people you have rights untill we decide to take them away.

Boolit Bub
    I don't know if you have to pay for these classes or if anyone can register, get a password and take these classes but they have a class for every situation you can think of and those are just the plans they make public. Check out the mass ammo buy up, over 100,000,000 body bags FEMA purchased, oh and don't forget the 1,000 or was it 2,000 armored Striker vehicles that were purchased to be used here and not get sent to war for which they were designed. Friends you don't need me to tell you that you don't buy armored vehicles, that much ammo (.40 sorry they lied its not for the military, the M9 is 9mm, that is to supply local lawenforcement for civil unrest), and 100,000,000 body bags if you are not planning something. They won't think twice to take your food if needed but it is unlikely they are going to come to you house for 100lbs of rice and mine for 50lb of beans. Be more worried about the supply going dry. Old military tactic that works, get your supplys, arm up, and cut off you enemies supply route. Martial law cuts off you movement, and supplies if they wish and when your supplies run out they think you will have no choice but to come out and surrender.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fema.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	92890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fema1.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	92891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fema2.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	92892
    Last edited by giericd; 01-07-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Who can eat a side of beef in 10 days?
    That's what I tell friends , we will all eat good for awhile, may get tried of it but eating. You have help me, we will have to help each other.

I have had the darn things get out and tracks in nice yards, roll over bird baths, eat all the bird seed, just be let little kids getting there freedom. All good people about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12