Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWidenersSnyders Jerky
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So when is the Winnemucca shoot this year?

HI TO ALL!

I regret, but should let you all know, that Marlene and I will not be coming to NCBS-2013. I want everyone to know she is doing wonderful, great, & fantastic, after her final-spinal surgery that took place on 3/14 of this year. She has had almost a year long ordeal from spine surgery/infection that started in late June of 2012. So now due to her needing to continue with aggressive Physical Therapy, we just can't be there.

Son Darren and wife Martha, will be with you, as well as Marlene's brother Bill(onceabull) & Joy. That' still a pretty large family showing.

We will certainly miss everyone! We plan to be there and we will be ready ready for NCBS 2014!
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master
    Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it this year Mac. I am sure I will be going agian and will keep you and Marlene in my prayers. Hope Marlene is well soon!

Boolit Master

I'm really sad to hear you two won't be there this year Mac.
    Tell Marlene I hope she continues to get better and give her a big hug for me!
    Last edited by Matt_G; 05-12-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Newtire and Matt G,

Thanks, we will sure miss everone. Newtire, I plan on being in Boise, around the 1st of Oct, as onceabull and I have a hunt planned, so hope we can at least get together for a cup of coffee!
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbmtmac View Post
    Newtire and Matt G,

Thanks, we will sure miss everone. Newtire, I plan on being in Boise, around the 1st of Oct, as onceabull and I have a hunt planned, so hope we can at least get together for a cup of coffee!
    Sounds like a plan to me Mac.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    For those who missed the first page of this thread, or for those who correctly think that schedule was confusing, here is the latest word.

Friday May 17 meet at the Griddle for lunch and meeting new NCBS members 1:00 PM. Volunteers needed for picking up tables and chairs at Brown's Hardware, geezers with bad backs can direct. Dinner and Rools Kommitty meeting at Chihuahua's Mexican Restaurant. Start showing up 6:00 or 6:30, dinner at 7:00.

Saturday May 18 meet at the range for set up 8:00, open range at 9:00. My choice for lunch is the Golden Arches take out. Dinner wherever you please.

Sunday May 19 same range and lunch schedule as Saturday. Dinner at The Martin Hotel. Start showing up at 6:00 or 6:30, dinner and awards, at 7:00.

As I will be more than 25 miles from home SWMBO insists I carry a cell phone. Cell number is (775) 323-9325
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Vendor Sponsor
    Sad day in Black Rock. Just found out. I have to work all weekend. Maybe next year. Buckshot can finally win something! All the loading I have been scrambling to get done is for nought. And I thought that I had a winner for 100 group, a previous non gettr doner for me.

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range

just darnnit

Without Ammohead the array of "potentials" to lay off some of my value priced goods takes another big hit.. Beginning to look like maybeso SWMBO gets to take that extra suitcase this time.. She has already put upon a good friend for a loaner cellphone,and lessons as to how to deploy the foul thing... the way my 21st century has been going lately it may be necessary to consider revisions to my contract with Peter of New Testament fame... Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

On Heaven's Range

Rats.

Every year, it seems like a version of Russian Roulette as we wait to see just who can't make it THIS year. There are always some circumstances arising that make it impossible for some members to attend, and it's even worse when it happens at the last minute.

Those who won't be here.... rest assured that you will be missed. On the bright side, the REST of us can tell all sorts of lurid stories about the missing parties without fear of contradiction. Are your ears burning yet?
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

Boolit Master

That sucks Bruce.
    BruceB is right...you will be missed.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master
    I'm going to go although I didn't get to practice any of my trick shooting from my pony as he has been under the weather-was coughing alot and has been a little hoarse..So will just be my regular shooting this time. Getting excited!

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    With so many of the old timers missing, it's going to put heavy pressure on Buckshot. Go Rick go! I'm depending on you to keep a certain younger generation shooter from becoming insufferable.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Well dadgummed,I wont hardly know a face at all. I might have a shot at getting in the top 20 this year though.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master

I'm heading out the door within the next hour.
    Going to take the scenic route to Salt Lake City...U.S. 40 thru Kremmling, Steamboat Springs, Craig and spend the night in Vernal, UT.
    Looking forward to seeing the early birds at the Griddle for lunch tomorrow.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Headed out in just a couple of hours too.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master
    Lunch at the Griddle was great. Wonderful to see old friends and new. Looking forward to dinner tonight for the setting of the "rools"!!!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Buddy
    Weather shows a really nice day out there this morning. Wish I was there.

jeff

Boolit Master
    My First Time Here. They Tell Us there's Going To Be A " Naked" Pistol Shoot. Things Could Get Ugly.

Boolit Master
    "If you're goin' to Winnemucca Mac, with me you can ride"
    "so I climbed into the cabin and I settled down inside"
    Does anyone know where this is going?
    Okay, One more clue "He asked me if I'd seen a road with this much dust and sand"
    Last edited by MT Chambers; 05-19-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: To test members age and memory.

Boolit Master
    Great day today! Not too hot, not oo cold, no rain or snow, and just enough wind to make the further targets interesting!
    Truly wish you could all be here with us.

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast