Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Load Data
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: $300 Life Membership to the NRA deal

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    I was told that this offer was only a call in
    I called member services and broke down and paid with a cc
    did not want to do it that way but like others have said with a deal like this its hard to pass
    and being in for a fight with the antis we need all the help we can get
    a win/win
    Good deal W.E.! Welcome to the club! I think you'll be glad you did it...even though you had to use your cc.
    Jon

Boolit Master

I just received an e-mail from MGM targets. They are offering an incentive for anyone who gets a Life membership with the NRA.

"...MGM will send you a $50 Gift Certificate, or a SwitchView scope lever, your choice. Details are on the MGM website at www.mgmtargets.com. Please do this now, then forward this to all you know, who want to KEEP their guns."
    Jon

Boolit Man
    Thank you yobohadi. I am now a life member.

Boolit Mold
    How long does it take to hear back from the NRA? They billed my card on the 21 and no mail or e-mail.

Steve

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Crawford View Post
    How long does it take to hear back from the NRA? They billed my card on the 21 and no mail or e-mail.

Steve
    It may take 10 days to 2 weeks. It took them about 2 weeks to charge my credit card. They are backlogged with new memberships right now. I had initially re-upped my membership to a 5-year on 31 December. I just received my 5-year membership card today!
    Jon

Boolit Master

I broke down and called and billed it to my card. I hated to buts a good deal. When does the offer expire?

Boolit Master

Now how can I get the NRA Life Banner under my handle?

Called this # less than 5 minutes ago and am done already. Very nice young lady. Been a member for a lonngg time, just now went to Life. Thanks for the info, Gil aka Wishbone

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty SRH View Post
    Now how can I get the NRA Life Banner under my handle?
    go into your profile and look for join groups find the NRA life member and click and add and there you have it
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." Understand?

Boolit Master

I opted for life membership in this special deal about mid-January and haven't heard back from them yet so it may take a while for them to get everything together and the new cards out to everyone. Some years back I started going for the 3-year then the 5-year membership plus buying gift memberships for my son and my brother. My regular membership would have gone through 2015. Good cause and it is the biggest but not the only force for our side of the issue. 'Tuck (as in Kentuck)

Quote Originally Posted by Underclocked View Post
    Just set up my life membership through this link.

Boolit Buddy
    More like 3 weeks I did the life upgrade on 01/1/13 and got my packet on 02/08/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Roundnoser View Post
    It may take 10 days to 2 weeks. It took them about 2 weeks to charge my credit card. They are backlogged with new memberships right now. I had initially re-upped my membership to a 5-year on 31 December. I just received my 5-year membership card today!

Lefty SRH,

This $300 Life Membership offer is good 'til the end of February according to Tom Gresham who was interviewed by Cam Edwards on the NRA News program on the Sportsmans Channel a couple of days ago. IIRC, this campaign has resulted in approximately 6000 Life memberships and approximately 500,000 ! new NRA members in the last couple of months. Amazing...... but those were the numbers mentioned on the program. That makes the NRA about 5 million strong? Now if we (big game hunters, small game hunters, varmint hunters, competition shooters whether rifle, pistol or shotgun, plinkers, reloaders, military and law enforcement) can all present a massive, united front you may save yourselves the incredible task of reversing, repealing or diluting the draconian New York State type gun legislation just rammed through the middle of January. It will not be an easy or quick task, but there are a lot of us in Upstate New York who think and act like you guys in all those places outside of downstate New York. I think we shall resurrect an old T-shirt I saw many years ago........."Make New York City the 51st State (then float it out to sea)" since we Upstaters have never wanted anything to do with NYC, its liberal politics or strange social policies. Sorry for the rant.

dmitch

Boolit Master

Thanks DMitch, I joined NRA in early jan. with the $25 Bass Pro offer. THEN I saw the super $300 life deal and joined "again" the last day of January. I'm a Lifer now.....Now I plan to join the GOA aswell.

Boolit Mold

For those of you who have paid but not received the cards etc, you can check your status by going to https://www.nramemberservices.org/. At first my expiration date was listed as 31 JAN 2033. A few days later it changed to lifetime. I'm still waiting on my stuff to arrive in the mail. It has been about 5 weeks so far. Not necessarily a bad thing in my book. I'm glad to see them backlogged with membership sign-ups.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Underclocked View Post
    Thanks Underclocked, I added this to the original post.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty SRH View Post
    Thanks DMitch, I joined NRA in early jan. with the $25 Bass Pro offer. THEN I saw the super $300 life deal and joined "again" the last day of January. I'm a Lifer now.....Now I plan to join the GOA aswell.
    HA! Same exact thing happened to me. Pretty good deals, IMO.